The Last Air Gende

SteamID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/87686

Punished by:

Copium Queen

Reason for the punishment:

3 active warns

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I did not even know I had two warns previously. I don't even know what the third ban was precisely, but I assume it's from the latest report. I got the third warn for killing a player called "Lewisamac" who was KOS. He then cried that "you literally saw me respawn". Apparently they were Jester, but that doesn't change the fact that he was KOS. He lied that I saw him revive, I never did. Either way, he was KOS. He then reported me and lied on the report. All that over such a pathetic situation. It's obvious he doesn't care about the rules or other players, he only cared about himself in that situation.  And now I am here, trying to get myself unbanned. The report was unfair and unsportmanlike, and giving a warn and ban for it is just sad.

Generally the report/warn system is unreliable. Plenty of legitimate reports I have done have been thrown in the trash, and plenty of legitimate reports on me has been thrown in the trash as well. And now I have received awarn even though I didn't break any rules. All because "Lewisamac" got butthurt he couldn't play for one round. I had little faith in the system before, and now this ban throws it out the window.  I highly doubt the legitimacy of my previous 2 warns as well.

Actually, buddy, you were banned because that would have been your 4th warn in less than a week. Our apologies for the delay. If you would like to justify any of the other three, then an unban may be considered. To give you the benefit of the doubt, and because this warn would not have happened if you were correctly banned, I will lift this warn. The ban stands.

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png