Swagcent

Swagcent's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: CT LCPL 6040 Swagcent

My SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Hadeshu/

Reason: Mass RDMing

Admin: ?

Why this should be revoked:

I got banned on the 16th ( AU ) during a Mini Event and the reason I got banned was because I was Mass RDMing. The people I killed we're friends of mine irl and were just messing around, there were 2 more people I accidently killed but 1 was also joking with my friends and I, the other person I accidently killed was an accident and got shot by me because of us trying to shoot some officers during the beginning of the event.

The friends I was playing was :

Scrolls ( SpookyScrolls#9745 )

Vessel ( SpookyMaker#5372 )

and Bard ( SpookyKnights#3386 )

which I'm pretty sure are all in the Discord server.

SwaG

Hello,

I’m the Admin who ban you. Main reason I ban you is because I got a report from a member of staff that you have MRDM in which then I proceeded to check the log that clearly shown you have kill at least 3 person in under 10 minutes. Base from you explanation, you still would have been charged with AMRDM but joking around and killing you friend is still not a good reason to break the server rule. I hope you understand why I ban you.

your sincerely,

Luciel

Final_smaller.gif

(Credited to @Clavers)

Giving the circumstances around your ban, we have decided to deny the appeal and keep the ban. As you should know, the killing on-mass of whoever constitutes as Mass RDM, friend or not. Once you're unbanned I hope you come to understand why you shouldn't be accumulating that many kills.

Anime Scenery GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Clonewars Roleplay {Senior Admin}