akphilo

Admin Abuse

d42eb309aec04777b23b6fc61d655031.png

So usually i dont care a lot about mutings since 75% of my mutes are more of a joking/teasing matter, but Ice (i think it was him) muted me for a false reason. DankArab was inofficially leading the map ze_roof_adventure_v8f  and we failed 2 or 3 times on the first level. When we finally beating the first stage DankArab told people to keep defending after the boss. A lot of people dont know that the timer for the gate is like 10 seconds earlier. So i called it out that people can fall back and easily win the map because the door will close fast. DankArab than made the call just suicide defend approximately 5 seconds before the wooden plank breaks and i said again "guys fall back round won". Than presumeably ice muted me for "false leading". Thats fucking bullshit. Also he was very hostile towards me in chat which i didnt screenshot.

I want an official apology and will report it if i see any bullying towards me.

your profile is 33% complete!

Posted  Edited by lce

The mute was not made for solely the false leading you did at the end, but the about 3-4 times you did it throughout the entire round. You didn't make a single correct callout the entire round, only saying to fall back when others said specifically said to defend or cover teammates (ie. Dank said to overdefend the tunnel before the boss since there was another 20 second defense right after the ladder, and you immediately talked over him going "fallback guys haha xD" about 4 times, which caused us to nearly lose that defense as well). Even if I didn't warn you for each specific offense of you doing it, the mute was made for a culmination of all the times you did it.

Also, as was linked to you in discord, please use https://gflclan.com/forms/11-abuse-reports-form/ for abuse reports.

Edited by lce