DECKSTERRR

DECKSTERRR's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by DECKSTERRR - Edit Reason: add more context

Name: Hore

Steam ID (or steam profile link): Steam ID: 76561198152605004

Banned by: Alpha first, then automatically

Ban Reason: Consistent trolling/harassment, using crowbar to write loopholed racial slurs, spam pms

Why should you be unbanned

I wasn't aware using an alt account would get both accounts banned, I just wanted see if I even could join on an alt and wanted to say whatsup to everyone and explain my actions a little, which I now know was very stupid lol. I tried to come back on my original after getting banned on my alt and got perma'd on both. I really like this server so I'd like a second chance please. As for the harassment, I was joking about an admin I really didnt think they would take it seriously. And as for the racial slurs, I was literally typing "N-word" bc I didnt think you could get banned for that, anyways im sorry and if I get this appeal, I wont be so childish on the server anymore. Thanks for reading, hope you'll consider taking me back.

Edited by DECKSTERRR
add more context

Posted  Edited by AlphaOwl - Edit Reason: elaboration

After some consideration, the permabans on your alt and main account have been removed, but the initial punishment will stay. Fortunately for you, it has since expired. Further ban evasion attempts (such as going onto your alt after being banned on your main such as this) will result in a permanent ban and will remain in the future. Thus, appeal accepted.

Edited by AlphaOwl
elaboration