TheDoctorTM

TheDoctorTM's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted โ€†Edited by TheDoctorTM

Which platform(s) are you appealing?:ย Discord Ban

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

!! ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ปโ„ข#4885 (214270818698395649)

ย 

Why were you banned?:ย I don't know the exact reason I was banned from the discord but I'm assuming it was because my account was hacked and the hacker was spamming messages to servers and people advertising fake nitro.

ย 

Whyย should you be unbanned?

I would like to get unbanned because I have no participation in the hacker doing this and I was asleep while this was happening. If I don't get unbanned because it was my fault the account was hacked I understand.

ย 

Edited by TheDoctorTM

- Not a real doctorย ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš•๏ธ

Hi. So I was the moderator who issued the ban.

ย 

I banned due to the attached image. As you can see in the image, there was multiple messages sent in different channels with links for Discord Nitro (that is always assumed as a scam).ย 

ย 

This was your first offense on discord. However, I am unable to confirm your claim of being hacked. I hope you can understand my point of view of it. My first thought upon seeing the messages, was surprise since usually it is random users that typically make these scams, and not players who actually do things on the server. I am inclined to believe your claim that it was a hack, especially being that you otherwise have no discord offenses.

ย 

I don't believe I have the authority to unban users, however I would be comfortable with you being unbanned based off of this.ย 

image0.png

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

ย 

Weโ€™ve asked from previous appeals if the person can setup two factor authentication 2FA. ย May you please set that up and confirm that itโ€™s done? ย Itโ€™s under the Account section in your settings.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Awesome!ย  Thanks for setting that up.ย  I've gone ahead and lifted your ban.ย  If the ban is sticking or something is wrong go ahead and send myself or Shuruia a message and we'll try to work things out ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152