Bloopers

Bloopers's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Bloopers#6360

Why were you banned?: Regretfully told someone to do something that could have caused harm to them. You can see exactly what was said in my previous appeal.

Why should you be unbanned?

It has been over a year and I have been focussing on my life a lot and have taken a bit of a break from gaming and being online in general. I have had a lot of time to grow and reflect and get my life together, and I'd just like to be a part of the community again. I do not plan on being extremely active in the community as before, but I do miss being able to communicate with others. I sincerely apologize for all of my previous actions, and I hope to be seen as a part of the community again.

Just making note of the previous appeal so other reviewers wont have to look for it.

I definitely do not endorse what you said or did and will need to look into it further as well as any other history you may have before coming to my own opinion, but I do think that has been a long while and my initial thoughts are in your favour.  I’ll need to take a look and of course align with the team.  Which Discord are you normally on was this GMOD?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I spoke with a few other moderators including the seniors.  Looks okay.  I've lifted your ban.  If it's not working, then you can send me a message to let me know and we'll see what we can do.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152