strebbz

FPS Drops

A few instances of what happens. For whatever reason I came back to playing ~1-2 weeks ago, and frame drops like that have started happening. Seems to only happen when looking at humans. I've tried verifying my games files, uninstalling/reinstalling the game, and changing which transparency pack I used (none of which worked). The problem happens literally every match too. I don't know what else to try. 

it is what happening

When u look at the human group, ur CPU needs to deal with these moving objects instead of only some map pictures

that is why u lose FPS

this happens everytime in CSGO game. It is a CSGO thingie, even in matchmaking. Once u look at a group of human, u lose FPS

the only way i know to solve this is to add a !hide plugin in ZE, but it will do harmful shits to the server. So u have to face it

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

• 1 year later...
On 04/11/2021 at 17:05, strebbz said:

Alguns exemplos do que acontece. Por alguma razão, voltei a jogar cerca de 1-2 semanas atrás, e quedas de quadros como essa começaram a acontecer. Parece que só acontece quando se olha para os humanos. Eu tentei verificar meus arquivos de jogos, desinstalar/reinstalar o jogo e mudar qual pacote de transparência eu usei (nenhum dos quais funcionou). O problema acontece literalmente a cada partida também. Não sei mais o que tentar. 

you managed to solve?