Aurora is smelly

CSS ZE Secretary's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

camper#3888

Why were you banned?: Racism

Why should you be unbanned?

Well we are nearing 2 years since my ban and its still a wrongful ban. First punishment was a like day mute then it immediately escalated into a perma ban. I do believe the reason its perm is because many people at the time were trying to get me perm banned for being associated with certain people and they thought they can use me saying the epic gamer word into a reason to perm ban me. It is really an unfair ban and was just staff trying to flex their powers and that is not epic. If that is what GFL really is then that is disappointing. I have done nothing wrong besides say a gamer word when it was allowed for like 2 years before the gfl staff team came into the discord thinking their seal team six and trying to be like not anymore. For the entire time breach was out nobody was ever punished for saying any type of word in discord and in the matter of minutes that all changed when the cringe gfl discord mods came into the server. I am still wrongfully banned from the discords and I know this appeal like every other will just be thrown out cause you want the satisfaction of banning me since you couldn't do it on the servers and I know you tried. You know who you are those few people who as director tried to get me banned for being friends with people they hated.

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Always good to have your previous appeal as reference.

Your last appeal wasn't very good and you continue to show us the same promise: That you will not improve and do not consider our rules as valid.  This is a super lousy appeal.  You don't have to agree with our rules.  I don't agree with some of the rules or implementation, but you do have to follow them until there are changes... brute force and saying unfavourable things about us is not going to help your appeal.  It definitely did not help this time and it does not seem like there's much to investigate.  You have a permanent ban and so anything less even if it's 20 years is still a favour for you, which you don't deserve (right now).  I'm gonna cut to the chase and say it's denied.  I wouldn't even bother with the next appeal until you can align with the rules and improve your attitude.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152