Nursing Home For Sex Offenders

SteamID:

Punished by:

Beaker

Reason for the punishment:

doxxing/adverts

Why should your punishment be revoked?

Dear GFL Clan, 

I was banned for doxxing/adverts sometime in the past 15 days. The last time I was on the server was October 29th, in which I left the server unbanned. I did not dox anyone and did not advertise anything, so I am confused on why I was banned and why it happened after I had left the server.

Thanks,

Nursing Home For Sex Offenders

Also, according to bans.gflclan.com, this ban occured on April 16th, 2020 at 5:03 PM.  This obviously makes no sense, but could explain why they are no longer a mod.

Denied

Due to you long history of bans/mutes/warns. We have decided to deny this appeal. 

7 hours ago, dot said:

Also, according to bans.gflclan.com, this ban occured on April 16th, 2020 at 5:03 PM.  This obviously makes no sense, but could explain why they are no longer a mod.

Beaker resigned from TTT MC Staff sometime last year.

Lonely_Custom_Signature.thumb.png.e3f3797f20e8a645d2868dcc5d2513e7.png

Signature made by @Clavers Living legend ❤️

After further discussion, we've decided to lift your ban. I'd suggest behaving to the upmost best that you can as we will be watching you and your next punishment will be permanent with little to no chances of appealing. 

Have a lovely day. Please DM on discord if you have anymore issues - !Lonely!#5970

Lonely_Custom_Signature.thumb.png.e3f3797f20e8a645d2868dcc5d2513e7.png

Signature made by @Clavers Living legend ❤️