Pingu

Pingu's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by Pingu

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Pingu#0002

Why were you banned?: "Bragging about leaks" or however it was phrased.

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I don't care anymore to start arguments with people here, and haven't since I was banned. I've realized how it goes no where. I guess the ban helped me understand that. The only reason I post this is I now want to actually interact with select people from the communities of rot and mc again. I totally understand if you want to put me on some "this is your one and only warning" type deal, but I would appreciate being given a second chance. If I somehow become a problem again I have no problem being banished to the shadow realm for good, however, I can assure you that this won't happen again. That is all.
Have a good day/night wherever you are,
Pingu.

Edited by Pingu

Achievements

I'm hearing mixed reviews about you.

The good thing I'm hearing is you have good behaviour in game.  That's something I like to hear.

The bad thing I have heard is others claim you talk poorly about us in another community.  It's not something I like, but I admit I have no hard evidence of it.  If I did, then I'm not sure I'm comfortable with using that as a reason to continue your ban (I don't think it's a solid ban reason), but I can understand why they would be less interested in having you back if it is true.

I don't know too much about you so I will have to try to gather more feedback and align with the team.  I do hope some team members will post on here and then you can get a few outstanding items squared away hopefully to help your appeal.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by Pingu
16 hours ago, Joshy said:

I'm hearing mixed reviews about you.

The good thing I'm hearing is you have good behaviour in game.  That's something I like to hear.

The bad thing I have heard is others claim you talk poorly about us in another community.  It's not something I like, but I admit I have no hard evidence of it.  If I did, then I'm not sure I'm comfortable with using that as a reason to continue your ban (I don't think it's a solid ban reason), but I can understand why they would be less interested in having you back if it is true.

I don't know too much about you so I will have to try to gather more feedback and align with the team.  I do hope some team members will post on here and then you can get a few outstanding items squared away hopefully to help your appeal.

I dont see why you would care what I say in other discords. It's not like all I ever did was just talk crap. I no longer staff for any communities and as a result dont participate a fraction as a much as I used to in their respective discords. 

And yes, it's quite hard to say positive things about this community when an ex community rep from gfl, at the time, out of the blue went out of their way to message my old former staff manager for the community I used to staff for, trying to get me demoted for "bad things" I had done here. You can imagine my how pleasently suprised I was to see those, when I hadn't been active here for months and hadn't spoken to anyone from here in the same time. I don't exactly appreciate being witch hunted. That's why I have opted to just not speak at all on your servers for 95% of my time and I will more than likely observe the same behavior in the discord. I enjoyed my months away, don't get me wrong, but I would also like to see what people are saying and suggesting for the ttt servers because it's a disappointing to see the state they are currently in. 

Edited by Pingu

Achievements

I keep on hearing negative things about you from staff that have been here far longer than I have, I was also a witness to when you were sitting in that discord call raiding the Gmod discord for that simple fact I don't think you should be unbanned. I don't think close to enough time has passed where I can see you entering the community again. 

Proof:

5Hxg.png

img

Thanks to @Auralanity for the amazing signature

Posted  Edited by Pingu
11 hours ago, DrakoHD said:

I keep on hearing negative things about you from staff that have been here far longer than I have, I was also a witness to when you were sitting in that discord call raiding the Gmod discord for that simple fact I don't think you should be unbanned. I don't think close to enough time has passed where I can see you entering the community again. 

Proof:

5Hxg.png

So a picture of me in a discord vc with them automatically makes me guilty? You have any evidence of me encouraging them to actually do it? You don't because I joined that voice call to tell them to knock it off because I had heard what was going on. But sure, assume things that didn't happen that you don't have evidence of. 

On top of that, how was I even raiding the discord WHILE I WAS BANNED FROM IT? This is the entire reason for my last ban appeal.... I had nothing to do with that raid because I had no interest in getting myself into childish drama. Hence why that appeal was accepted.

Feel free to catch yourself up on what actually happened: 

Ben agreed this made no sense and removed the community ban, but kept the discord ban for the reason I am appealing above.

I'm getting quite sick of all the people posting on here that they "have heard bad things about me" but fail to provide any evidence at all or any credible evidence. How the hell am I supposed to defend myself. 

Also its a bit hypocritical of you guys to criticize me for speaking "bad" on gfl, while here I have people I have never met in my entire time in the community coming out trying to tell me what my story was because they heard bad things from other people. I understand you want the mod teams opinion on me but I think it really should be reserved to people who were involved in the incident that actually ended with me getting banned. Alexis and Liloz are the only ones I see fit and of course Joshy, but I guess proceed how you will. I really don't enjoy doing this but you are forcing my hand to correct people. 

Edited by Pingu

Achievements

Hey, Pingu

The appeal is denied.  I don't want to string you along on false hope.  The ban has been permanent determined by past decisions, and it will remain that way.  Nothing discussed in this thread neither any future threads will change that.  I do not recommend future appeals.  I'm sorry and wish you the best of luck.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152