killer.foxyLP

Duelist (both Neutral killers)

Posted  Edited by killer.foxyLP

they both need to kill each other (or one of them die) to get the prize role
they prevent the game to end if they both are still alive
other players could still kill the duelist to make it quicker for the other duelist (however it can be changed that the duelist and the other players cant hurt each other until he got his prize role but deactivated at default)
(actually idk how to explain this all)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2659150057
the prize role can be now a undecided with the convar 

Edited by killer.foxyLP

Does the “prize role” vary?  If it’s always an evil role, I think it would be cool if the winner of the duel got a role like Undecided instead, so winning a duel isn’t immediately KOSable.  Seems like a really cool role idea to me though. 

Hello I'm Doctor Pig

i could ask the creator role of the role and ask them if they do 2 duelist roles at start and that they have undecided (if installed)

6 minutes ago, Doctor Pig said:

Does the “prize role” vary?  If it’s always an evil role, I think it would be cool if the winner of the duel got a role like Undecided instead, so winning a duel isn’t immediately KOSable.  Seems like a really cool role idea to me though. 

alright unfortunely they are offline i will look tomorrow and see their answer
if they do it then i will say and if not i will say too

yeah the prize should basically be any neutral imo, that way you dont get anything boring like innocent, but its not an insta kos bc some of the neutrals are not evil.

but other than that i definitely agree that this role should be added.

professional necromancer

8 hours ago, Doctor Pig said:

alright now im here the undecided is being worked on it soon gets a convar for it then u can have the prize role as a undecided (if installed)

Posted  Edited by killer.foxyLP
17 hours ago, Doctor Pig said:

sry for too many pings but its now here! u can either have the default previous role or random role or the undecided role! (convar)

Edited by killer.foxyLP