EvilRock

EvilRock's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: EvilRock

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:558242660

Reason: Fail RP Or sumthin with mingin

Admin: Brit76

Why this should be revoked:

So I feel what the man Brit76 said was honestly pretty disturbing, ill give ya the rundown.
Myself, GoodRock, And MeatMike were all looking for a fun semi serious SWRP Server, when we saw this we thought it was pretty good, so we joined and got trained, we attempted to join 501st and did, when that happened the map changed so we were at the new map outside or something, and we were pretty confused, so we waited for all of us to get in but goodrock couldnt so we decided to head towards the seating area. For about 5 minutes i was cussed out, yelled at, and pretty much harassed by the 212th LCPL Fire. He was very rude so i fired back. I had a talking to with an admin and i felt it was unwarranted. Then, in debrief MeatMike broke pts because he is pretty new to SWRP Unlike myself and goodrock, when he broke it he was arrested. Then, when DB ended Fire was arrested along with MeatMike. I was then very upset because my friend was arrested. When him and Fire got out of jail, fire continuisly cussed at, and harassed me. I did a dumb thing and Killed him in about 2.363489e-26396 Seconds. Then, i was arrested. After that, i saw someone spawn a plane and say here you go, so i get in it and take off. While im in it Fire hops in the cockpit and harrasses me some more. when thats all said and done, i get out, switch jobs so i can get back to base, and get tped to a sit with the good Fella, Brit76. When he tp's me there the first thing he says is "Ive been watching you the past 2 hours" All I wanted was a fun laid back SWRP Server to have fun on. I got banned for FAILRP By Teal Jedi Rakan and his steam name is Brit76. Doesnt let me insert any photos for sum reason but ill send the clips of the staff sit. I was legitimatley freaked when this man said he was watching me FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT.
Clips here: 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72620495/d1337qu8ORB8?invite=cr-MSxmRDYsMzQyNTA3MjMs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72620436/d1337CtDslns?invite=cr-MSxEeWwsMzQyNTA3MjMs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/72620391/d1337ZCmXYaq?invite=cr-MSwxRkEsMzQyNTA3MjMs

Im gonna be honest, this will probably not get accepted, but i felt threatened every minute on this server, I like this server and what it offers, but if this is accepted then thats ridicolous, he also sent me this message: 
This is Brit76 please grant me access to this document I need to edit a portion of the expectations section.

This is Brit76 please grant me access to this document I need to edit a portion of the expectations section.

Posted  Edited by REST DD Teal - Jedi Rakan - Edit Reason: Changes to message

Hey, I understand your appeal and the reason why I was watching you is for most reasons why other staff watch anybody that comes to this server. Generally we deal with a problem of having a group of minges come on and MRDM. With that I noticed you and your 2 friends hop on and then start using names that generally symbolize minge (Most minge groups use names that are similar to eachother) Due to this I got two other staff (Love I think and Gibbs) to help watch you three for the time being. The other two stopped watching as you guys had just started tryouts for 501st. Due to the fact that when I first started spectating you three I immediately heard you say "Shut the fuck up" to an AFK Player. I decided to continue watching incase any of you decided enough was enough and to start acting up. Not long after DB of that event (Was taking place during your tryouts) one of your friends decided it was time to MRDM and got himself banned which was the last straw for me so I continued spectating you. The reason why you were banned for FailRP was due to all of the reasons I am about to list. Yelled Shut the fuck up to an AFK Player, RDMed for personal reasons, (Petty Reason) Both of your friends started RDMing eachother not long after joining the server and had to get told off by another staff member (Gibbs). Stealing an ARC-170 and proceeded to attempt to kill both Fire and another staff member (Balloon) who was chilling in an open area. Proceeded to swap jobs after getting shot down by Balloon. 

With the reasons above I pulled you into a sit attempted to explain the following to the best of my ability and informed you of what I had been doing. 

It was not my intention to freak you out while doing so but as a staff member it is my job to prevent things like MRDMs from happening. 

"This is Brit76 please grant me access to this document I need to edit a portion of the expectations section." Not once have I sent you any messages or personally talked to you before my encounter with you in a staff sit. 

Alright looking at the videos you have sent above. I explained to you what you had done to cause the ban. Not only did you also advertise another server you continued to attempt to justify your means. This does not fly well on this server and plenty of others. Also according to your appeal above you stated that the first thing I said to you was "I have been watching you for the past 2 hours" In the videos you posted above the first thing I told you was about what you were being banned for and then  after you attempted to lie to me I stated that I had been spectating you for the past 2 hours or so. 

Also just stating this I am not British that is just what I chose for my Steam Name nor does that have anything to do with how I act. I represent this server as a admin and I prefer to keep everything as formal as possible when encountering people that prefer to minge around on this server.

Edited by REST DD Teal - Jedi Rakan
Changes to message

Hi. I was also online during these events, and was in a voice call with Teal before and during the time of the ban. Wanted to give my accounts as well.

I can also attest to several forms of FailRP you displayed prior to the ban. I had also witnessed you take the ARC-170 from Fire, who was in the passenger seat telling you to get out because you are not allowed to fly the vehicle. You simply replied in voice chat "Haha get fucked". You then tried to kill Fire with the ARC-170, and tried to kill our other staff member Balloon, and then proceeded to change your job to avoid being arrested.

These are the accounts I witnessed. Not that this affects in game since it is technically separate things, but you were also then banned on discord for major spam. You seem to not be the type of person we want around on our servers.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Posted  Edited by Shuruia

Well it looks like you (along with one of your friends) just got banned in the Discord for spam pinging a bunch of people and making a mockery of the whole situation. Not only that, you recommended Fire for demotion for supposedly getting you banned. I dunno why you'd waste your time making an overtly serious appeal like this when you're obviously not serious about this at all.

Edited by Shuruia

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements