spookyowo

spookyowo's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

spooky#9999

Why were you banned?: Was in a vc with a friend who was spamming staff and i pinged staff once to ask for help and i was got banned for association i suppose? ban reason was "spam pinging staff" i don't remember much of that day as it was over 8 months ago.

Why should you be unbanned?

Was around the time i was acting like an idiot towards HNS staff and i guess they just had enough of my shit which is understandable. i wanna come back into the community and interact with everyone once again. I feel i've matured and i was recently unbanned from GFL HNS so im hoping to be able to come back to the discord community aswell.

We will check with team their say.  My personal opinion is that if this is the only thing as you say (or close to it minor details not being deal breaking) I don’t think things like this qualify for a perm ban.  Will check with the team first though I’m thinking something like this might be of interest to @Fafy.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Hello, I have accepted Spooky's game ban appeal, but I would like the discord staff team to make the final call as I'm not that involved in discord related stuff.

qnix.png.4b4cea59155ffb8a165ce00aa720ca5b.png
20190420010737_1.jpg.d63dd580a9f25a35e1c6bbf07f89e211.jpg
20180814170309_1.jpg.d18aa44d9132ed1a95d71307b194aed3.jpg20180720003140_1.jpg.4a88b6abb1b8009435e9233f07868cce.jpg20180810195200_1.jpg.46f21405349b2517c45d1309332acd87.jpg 

b_560x95.png

Posted  Edited by Brotherwolf - Edit Reason: Pinging other discord mods

I’m ok with an unban on the discord, not really much else to say, it’s been so long that I don’t even remember the ban tbh

Forgot to ping @FrankAL and @PopcornGoesPopping for the appeal

Edited by Brotherwolf
Pinging other discord mods

-Brotherwolf

Since recently you made an unban appeal for HNS and was accept, and we have already given you a second chance there. Coming back on the discord wouldnt be a bad idea. Its been awhile, and I'm guessing you've already matured and realized your mistakes, I am okay with a unban and Will be very welcomed to have you back in the community :). 

Posted  Edited by PopcornGoesPopping

From what everyone has been saying, I say unban Spooky on Discord. Because, he has been banned on our Discord server for eight months now and I would say that he is more matured and well mannered now. Yesterday I played a game with him and everything seem fine and all, had an good time playing with Spooky and think I have to say unban and give the privileges back to Spooky on Discord, so he could be a part to our community with friends, staff, and everyone again. 

Edited by PopcornGoesPopping

I am fine with bringing back on discord as well. If subsequent problems come up, we can deal with it when it occurs.

Posted  Edited by Joshy

Alright.  It looks like this has gathered enough support.  We're going to lift your ban.  8 months is a long time so I would definitely recommend reviewing/refreshing on the rules to ensure you don't get in trouble again.  Welcome back.

I've lifted the ban off of the account you named in the appeal.  Please let me know if there are any issues.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152