BRVNDIN

Pharaoh

i think this is a great idea and would help to stop people from camping ankhs, but i'd also like to see the pharaoh's shield (the weird blue effect the pharaoh gets after reviving) actually do something. the smoke from the ankh helps to conceal the pharaoh, while the shield does nothing but give away their position. maybe like a small 50-hp shield that lasts for a few seconds or something? tbh i don't know if it's even meant to be a shield but it'd be cool to see it changed or removed

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2021 at 2:28 AM, lord of burgers said:

i think this is a great idea and would help to stop people from camping ankhs, but i'd also like to see the pharaoh's shield (the weird blue effect the pharaoh gets after reviving) actually do something. the smoke from the ankh helps to conceal the pharaoh, while the shield does nothing but give away their position. maybe like a small 50-hp shield that lasts for a few seconds or something? tbh i don't know if it's even meant to be a shield but it'd be cool to see it changed or removed

late reply, but the shield actually is a shield that blocks bullets. the only problem is that it only blocks the direction you are facing, meaning you are the only one who really can't do damage there.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif