Danni

2021 GFL Demographic Survey

Posted  Edited by flying4ssassin

It is the time of the year where the GFL Demographic gets launched and this year is no exception

https://gfl.gs/demographic.

With the 7th Annual Demographic there is a little bit of a change up to the formula, there is a giveaway at the end! That is right, there are 2 months for a random submission to the form! In order to enter make sure that you answer the questions honestly and then put your forums account link in the question at the end! The link should look like this https://gflclan.com/profile/5834-flying4ssassin/ except with different numbers and your forums account name in it!

No emails or IPs or anything are collected so this is your only way of entering for the giveaway!

The Demographic closes at 10PM EST on December 21st so make sure it is completed by then! For those of you who do not know what the Demographic is, it is an annual tradition in GFL where it asks basic questions about the players of GFL and is a great way of getting to know people once the results are released. It is designed to take less than 5 minutes so that everyone can do it no matter how busy their life is!

Q: Is the data anonymous?
A: Yes! The only way we will know who you are is if you opt into the giveaway, if you are not comfortable with us knowing that stuff about you, you are more than welcome to not take part in the giveaway!

Q: What is the data used for?
A: In the end it will all be processed into some pretty charts and graphics. Questions that do not directly pertain to GFL are there just to get a general feeling about the entirety of GFL. The GFL related one are used as feedback about how we are doing, how many new players we got, our most popular divisions, and any expansions you want to see in GFL.

Q: Will the data be released to the public?
A: Yes it will most likely be released at the end of the Demographic with the graphs. The forums accounts will be removed to leave anonymity.

Q: Why should I care?
A: Why should you not care? It takes only a few minutes to complete and in the end you can get 2 free months of VIP. It also a good way of giving feedback and getting to know people once the data has been released!

Edited by flying4ssassin

2-Danni-Transparent.png.6b1e25c0d240691a3bc8cb5e75384e97.png

1 minute ago, TheJitFace said:

I selected 5-6 years and it makes me wonder, what the hell am I doing with my life? 

wasting it 😎

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by hdscorpio

the options for politics are a bit weird, I get to choose between right wing, more right wing, "independent" or "other"??

edit: why 2 questions dedicated to anime, what is the point in these demographics lmao, surely the anime questions should be in pointless miscellaneous? like why does that hold as much weight as my gender / age group LOL

Edited by hdscorpio