annoying furry

The Receipts

Message added by annoying furry,

We've created a new PayPal account and transferred the money over as a part of the change of ownership, so this thread isn't entirely necessary any more. I'll make as many purchases using the PayPal account directly or using the PayPal business debit as possible so that they appear under the name of the organization who the money is actually being sent to from here on out. I will, however, keep this thread around in the off chance that I do actually need to send money to myself from the GFL account for whatever reason as well as historical reference.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a payment, but a brief update. We've created a new PayPal account and transferred the money over as a part of the change of ownership, so this thread isn't entirely necessary any more. I'll make as many purchases using the PayPal account directly or using the PayPal business debit as possible so that they appear under the name of the organization who the money is actually being sent to from here on out. I will, however, keep this thread around in the off chance that I do actually need to send money to myself from the GFL account for whatever reason as well as historical reference.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png