plutoe

TTT HUD

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to put this.

I believe I've brought this up before to previous server managers, but I would really like if there was simply an OPTION to disable the HUD that currently is in place of the default one. I absolutely despise any HUD that isn't the default one; this one in particular being absolutely so clunky that if you're like me, and play with HUD always on, is very bothersome to be looking at 24/7.

hurr durr just stop using hud 24/7

Thanks for that option, but there's a reason I refuse to use it.

Would really just appreciate having the capability to enable/disable it. I don't know if anyone at all agrees with this, but I'd love to hear opinions replied to on this thread.

Then again, regardless if anyone disagrees with how the HUD looks good or what-not, it's still not that big of a deal to have an option of disabling it if it fits someone's needs.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

-Pluto

13 hours ago, Kettermelon said:

flat_sb_enable 0

So many spaces 😠

Also iirc this was only when the scoreboard was implemented (which then tanked frames and was subsequently removed), as of right now there's no option but I'll look into getting one added, just FYI it won't be a high priority as it's not game breaking. I'll go to the purchaser of the addon and ask them to put a request in with the creator to add it so it can be pushed out publicly.

Achievements