NewNebula12

Alternate Hidden Style Role ; The Farmer

The farmer would be a Neutral - Evil role, similar to the hidden.

Instead of gaining the Hiddens buffs, the farmer would instead be given these buffs

• A Double Barrel Shotgun
  • +25 Health and +50 Armor
  • +10% movement speed
  • 10 Eggs
  • A Jackal Deagle style weapon that turns one person into a "Farmhand" (Who is given the same weapons, but no Special Deagle, and no buffs. This person is not revealed to have been turned into a Farmhand)

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

nah, hidden is very good at being fairly balanced despite how overpowered it is. this just seems to be boring and not very good of a role.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Not really a fan of this as it's essentially Jackal but with better stats. I also don't like how it's meant to be a role that's meant to be treated like the Hidden, yet it doesn't have the tools to deal with the same amount of pressure that the Hidden would have to deal with. You also did not specify what you specifically want to use as a double barrel shotgun. Having a gun that should be a regular weapon as a role gimmick is also pretty lame.

7 minutes ago, NewNebula12 said:

10 Eggs

What are the eggs exactly? Are you referring to the chicken egg equipment?

Achievements

thats like:

bunger overlord

spawns with a ton of bunger bombs

has a special deagle to turn someone into a bunger

is like hidden even though we dont need another role that fills hidden's purpose

honestly we need a role about bungers though lmao

professional necromancer

4 hours ago, The1337Gh0st said:

Not really a fan of this as it's essentially Jackal but with better stats. I also don't like how it's meant to be a role that's meant to be treated like the Hidden, yet it doesn't have the tools to deal with the same amount of pressure that the Hidden would have to deal with. You also did not specify what you specifically want to use as a double barrel shotgun. Having a gun that should be a regular weapon as a role gimmick is also pretty lame.

What are the eggs exactly? Are you referring to the chicken egg equipment?

The eggs are the chicken yes.

Also, relative to the double barrel shotgun I understand I probably should've explained better.

In another server I used to play on, there was a T-Weapon that was a double barrel shotgun that would instantly kill anyone if you shot at them. It didn't actually instant kill, but it did an INSANE amount of damage.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

• 1 month later...
On 12/5/2021 at 4:25 PM, NewNebula12 said:

10 Eggs

to bring something up here though, I know this suggestion was already denied and all but I think the "10 eggs" idea could be funny. there is actually a swep that is basically just a minigun that fires chicken eggs, and it is made for ttt/2 iirc

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif