Klordix

GFL Community Representant Hypocrisy/Favoritism

Posted  Edited by Klordix - Edit Reason: im dumb

After announcing the community representative results the winners was Shuria and Flying4ssassin. During the debates Napalm got disqualified for being Toxic. So being toxic would result in you being disqualified. Then people discovered that Flying4ssassin was also Toxic and trash talked about napalm behind his back. And yet when i make this post Flying still has the CR role even after he was found to be Toxic towards  Napalm. The problem here is that Napalm got disqualified for being toxic yet flying can be toxic and still keep the CR role. Keep in mind that Flying4ssassin was sponsored by the directors (Aurora & Infra) And napalm was not.

And here is a quote from Flyings "Vote for me" post for the CR voting. "I also created this year’s demographic since I love this community and want to get to know people in it." 

Weird way of showing that you love your community by bashing other candidates

Then i could also talk about Flying leaking staff chat. Leaking staff chat would normally result in you being permabanned from the discord which members like coomingo and pingu did. But for the time being Flying hasn't been banned or punished for leaking staff chat.

Here is the link for the voting https://gflclan.com/crvoting  Napalms post cant be seen because it got removed after he got disqualified. I have images of Flying4ssassin trash talking about napalm and leaked stuff but i dont know if its allowed to be posted here.

Edited by Klordix
im dumb

professional retard

Posted  Edited by Joshy

There’s a lot going on that you are unaware of and some valuable context you’re leaving out.  Folks being very vocal about this are construing the situation to bend to their bias and it’s extremely disrespectful that private matters are being brought up in public (general concerns about CR election is not a private matter but going into specific details obviously is).  I’m going to lock the thread for now, but wont hide it due to transparency.  I’m not sure if i’ll reply or how soon I will (I think I will) and what details i’ll include.  I just woke up and so anything more will be hard for me to do now at this moment.  Anyone who is better aware of your topics can reply to locked threads, and so locking it wont prevent responses from them, but obviously there are certain groups who have shown to spread like wildfire similarly leaving out context and construing things, which obviously isn’t reasonable for us to tolerate, and so that is the other reason for the lock.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I don't really want to make an in-depth reply to this, but I will say that there is a very crucial difference between what Flying did (which I personally would rather he hadn't) and what Napalm did that you seem to have omitted: Napalm made the comments he was penalized for at a very public event within an official GFL Discord while Flying made his remarks in a private channel external to GFL that only 5 or so people had access to. I don't really want Council to be in the business of regulating every DM sent between GFL staff members / players as if they were sent on our platform because that's just unnecessarily invasive. Of course, there is a level at which such messages do concern us (for instance, leaking of GFL related information in such contexts), but the chatter about the election alone does not really rise to that level. You may recall that Flying did make an unnecessary jab at Napalm during the debate and we did actually take action against him for this. Just because this may have not been the action you would have liked to see doesn't mean that we ignored / allowed / sanctioned it.

Furthermore, It's clear to me that for one reason or another, the parties that initially leaked the screenshots decided that they had a score of some sort to settle with Flying (after all, if they genuinely were interested in the integrity of the Council or even simply seeing Flying removed, they surely would have just sent us the messages containing evidence of leaking rather than, to Flying's detriment, making this a highly public ordeal). I'm not a fan of council being used as a mechanism to settle such disputes, which is yet another reason why we don't believe it is necessary to hold the shit-talking against Flying here. Since shit-talking is a nearly universal behavior, anybody could suddenly decide that they want to get somebody demoted / banned and send the council screenshots of them saying mean things about somebody else. Judging by some of the screenshots I have seen over the past few days, I think it is in the best interest of some of the individuals wishing for Flying to be punished on this behavior that we not set this precedent.

On 12/10/2021 at 9:12 AM, Klordix said:

And yet when i make this post Flying still has the CR role even after he was found to be Toxic towards  Napalm

The decision has been made. You can see it here: https://gflclan.com/topic/78076-announcement-recent-motion-of-no-confidence/

You, of course, seem to take issue with the time we took to come to a conclusion.  It takes time to gather evidence (and yes, when you dump evidence on us like was done in this case, we still have to look into relevant context / other details), compile associated documentation, and debate a course of action. These things take time. All I can do is ask for patience and provide assurances:

image.png

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png