gazarp

gazarp's General Mute/Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Rust discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Gazarp#9136

Why were you banned?: I was banned for pinging mods without a reason to ping them

Why should you be unbanned?

I feel like i should be unbanned because i want to come back to the GFL community because the GFL rust division is getting released i never really meant to abuse the mod system and I regret what i did and im sorry. I want to talk with some of players and have fun i wont do this again hopefully i can be welcomed back to the community

I remember seeing you with a lot of warnings for this issue, and yet you still persisted.  That's worrisome for me, but I admit I don't think something like that should be a permanent ban.

I'll need to check with others to see their take and make sure you're not loaded with other negative history... it does look like you have a few other ban appeals and so I am suspecting there is more for me to worry about.  If not, then I'd be interested in seeing you come back.  Let me double check.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I went through your history and aligned with the team.  Although it doesn’t match my personal view described above I can understand the stance: You had way too many warnings.  This appeal is going to be denied.  It’s not clear to me if it’ll stay permanent or not so my recommendation is to improve your activity on other platforms (games and forums) and show promising behaviour so that you can persuade the team.  Reapplying with nothing to show will not be helpful for your goals.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152