MutedMike

Thank you Aurora

She is truly amazing and strong. And yes, a majority of the people in this community (probably like 99%) wouldn't be able to do what she has including myself. At least without demanding payment or having a legit mental breakdown. Especially with having to deal with the childish shit people pull in gaming communities.

There's a reason I could only pass the torch to her when I left 🙂

Stay strong @Aurora and love you!

Thank you for everything you do and provide for us the average joes here in your community. I really appreciate All you do daily for us. If you don't know yes you are an amazing soul. Never forget this about yourself. If you do, I will remind you this daily til i'm Muted. No please don't mute me.

Thank you Awesome Aurora.

Cheers

CrazyChocolateChipDaddy

CCCD45

Can we all just take the time to appreciate the hard work Aurora has been doing? She's supposed to be on LOA, yet she's been doing her best trying to take care of everything here in GFL. She has gone through multiple dramas in the past 3 weeks as well as trying to do school, work, my relationship with her, and oversee everything to make sure that GFL runs well. She made every single GFL payment public by creating forum posts every time she pays for shit with GFL money, which she didn't have to do, but she did anyway to keep the community in the loop with the finances. She is active in the community and tries her damned best to make sure that we, the players, are having a great time on the servers. She has taken every little piece of drama (that, in hindsight, some of it seems silly, but that's another topic for later), and taken it as seriously as possible, and tried to make things right. She is doing all of this, WHILE ON LOA. Please write something nice to her under this post whenever possible, cause good Lord I don't think any of us would be able to do half the shit she does, especially while going through the things she's going through, doing the things she's doing, and all on LOA. 

Thank you @Aurora. You mean the world to me and I think it's time we finally show how much we care for you in the best way we know how. A random ass forum thread. ❤️

Although an LOA should mean everything about GFL should be leaving them out of it 👀

It isn't really a leave if she can't leave