Agent L

It was a fun 2 years

im tired of it too. it's a shame to see you go.

good luck with whatever you decide to do next girlee

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

u missed me 😞
seriously though, its been fun playing with you and knowing you, sad to see you go but I understand why you are leaving. hope to see you again sometime, and good luck with whatever you are gonna do outside of gmod!

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

Sucks that the Discord can be quite overwhelming at times, but I still hope to see you around on Rot. You've always been great Agent, and if you ever feel up to join again, we're open arms!

Even though i can no longer play. I enjoyed alot of good times with you agent. I wish i could have enjoyed more of those times with you.
The discord is a mess unfortunately, something even i have yet to solve totally. Maybe if i can get an unban we can chill out and fuck around like
we used to before. Take care in the meantime ❤️

Spoiler

Honored to be at the top of the list, hopefully we see you again, if not then just go and be the best you you can be. You were always a good time.

Achievements

7 hours ago, Agent L said:

2. The bigger one, and why I'm leaving the discord as well. When I first joined gfl 2 years ago, it was a well structured community (at least where I was, If I am wrong about the status of another division I apologize) that was all geared towards having fun with people. While I'm not saying it's separated from those ideals, being in the discord, specifically the gmod one has just become gfl politics, or shitposting, primarily. When I check the discord I am hoping that there is a fun, lighthearted conversation, but more often I see a chat dead or being bombarded with higher up politics. I don't think this is something horrible for the community of gfl, however, it is not what I feel comfortable with personally. Rotation and anarchy as gmod servers seem to be doing just fine, and once I get back a will to play, I'll be back on, but don't expect me in the discord.

I know we don't know each other or haven't talked much, but this inspired me to make this thread because I've been feeling the same thing.