Plaid Daddy

Plad Log

Posted  Edited by Plaid Daddy

12/31/21:

So

I'm sitting here, bored as bum, tired as bum, sad as bum and wondering the best course of action to pass my time.

I decided on starting a text log here on the forums both to give a platform to let out some inner thoughts of mine as well as give some extra life here cus I dunno how often folks are meant to post here.

So, some of you know PladDaddy, but do you KNOW, PladDaddy? Well maybe this log series will give you a deeper dive into a mind you have yet to see or maybe never wanted to see.. or never cared to see, but imma do it anyways!

Basic info shit, name is Plad in case you live under a boulder the size of New Hampshire, currently 21, bout 5'9-5'10 but will probably say 5'10 to feel better about myself, why I say this in a gaming forum post? Cus size matters. (haha funni penis joke) A lot of my most focused on interests are music, art, gaming (mainly TF2, GMod and classic gaming) and comedy, now just cus its an interest, don't assume I'm good at any of that, I keep admiration close, and my actual attempts far, far away.

Now I've bounced from friend group to friend group over the years, till eventually making my way here, took many an over emotional episode, friends thinking I was trying to steal their girl and a failed relationship to get this far, but gosh darn it do I feel it was worth it, met many a kind face in this neck of the woods and learned some lessons that the average person would have learned much earlier, but ya gotta start sometime.

Now you may be asking "Plad, what is gonna be the point of this log series?" well glad you asked disembodied voice in my cupboard, cus I'm bored, cus I wanna mind dump sometimes, cus I got nothing better to do, and finally cus some people who know me or don't might wanna know more about this doofy dipshit that curses the servers of GFL whenever he joins a server. SO NOW, on each logs, if you got a curious question for me, about me, or want my take on a certain subject, reply to this and when I do the next logs I'll answer it, unless y'know, I decide to rant or get all philosophical in this bitch, but even then, I'll eventually answer whatever it is.

Don't think this has to be completely ridiculous, nor think this is gonna be mainly serious, whether its a serious subject, a joke question, or just some random bum shower thought, I will not be afraid to share or give my thoughts/opinions on it, so ask me why you had a dream where you had an intimate relationship with a toaster, shoving a bottle of vitamin c into its slot then had weird Yoda babies, or ask me what I want to do with my life going forward after turning 21, or for some advice on life to get you through. Then you not only get something that might help you, but you get to know me more to, if you're into that kind of thing.

But that's it for today, gotta finish boiling potatos, annoy Rotation general again and wait for my conversion to a full ass furry curtesy of one JuicyBenny, with that being said, sniff ya later!

Edited by Plaid Daddy

plaiddaddy1.thumb.png.97d4885e6e29572527d67db8efa9d545.png

Posted  Edited by Plaid Daddy

1/1/22:

Here I am.

Day one of the new year and deciding I'm gonna dedicate a small portion of time of this possibly glorious restart by doing daily blog posts running my jaws about nonsense until next year or maybe onward, who knows? Meme culture hasn't told me thinking that far ahead is essential yet, so I don't really care right now.

So I decided my first post will be about my view on time passing and crap cus that's something that's been on my head since turning the ripe age of 21, I did it when I was 19+ too, but during those times I could better suppress those thoughts and feels cus lets be honest, who wants to think about the slow march of time for more then a few moments a year? Shits depressing.

But I'll make an exception for y'all, cus y'all deserve a bit more of a well thought out serious form of Plad.. or whatever this is gonna be.

LET US BEGIN!

It honestly doesn't feel like time has passed much to me, feels like almost yesterday I was trying to plan my next date with my girlfriend back in 2018, or even trying to plan the next game of Yu-Gi-Oh with my cousin and friend back in 2016-17, or waiting up extra late some nights between there to sneak on to discord or skype to have calls with my first group of online friends, but if you haven't exactly guessed by now, those times kind of came and went already.

I've been single since January of 2019 after a rough as bum break up, one that just got worse after the fact do to emotional issues and just being inexperienced with dating, since that was my first real relationship, my cousins family kinda did some dark crap towards my family, so we cut ways back in late 2017 - early 18, my old friend group barely talks anymore together and my friend I talk to works most of the time, so aside from passing chats when I head over to help with stuff, we don't really talk much any more.

Time kind of sucks like that, y'know? Ya get good things, then time passes and ya lose those good things. A harsh fact of life that many people would rather not have, or at least not acknowledge. Though that's not to say that time doesn't bring you more good things over time as well. Like I got a job working with my Dad, then I starting talking here and made plenty more good online pals, even got my license and a car to my name now, so even though life can kinda suck the biggest Jimmy Dean sausage most days, still gives you something back for being a trooper sometimes, so I guess that helps a bit, if that's your perspective on things.

Though yes I'm well aware of so road blocks up ahead (might mention later, who knows), I have at least a little faith that this year may just be a bit better then the last, at least by just a little bit. Could try and play airsoft more, go play some Yu-Gi-Oh at a card shop that just opened tourneys back up or put myself out  there better and meet some good peeps to bullshit irl with or find a neat girl and make some cheesy ass romcom crap with her, or not.. probably not, BUT A BITCH CAN DREAM!

I guess the point of this post was to kinda say, in small terms, life can suck, but some better things can also come your way, even if your sad, insecure ass tells ya it won't, gotta try and chug along to the next train station, like Thomas. Actually, might make the Thomas and Friends theme a jihad sound sometime, along with my two other JonTron jihads.. and my folder of other passing jihads..

I put too much effort into making funny sounds before I explode, what that says about me I may never know, ask Dr Phil to dm  so we can figure it out, and so I can be popular on his show and get memed like that one bratty chick.

I'm just rambling now, so I'll just leave this here.

Remember, any questions or topics y'all wanna see me talk about? Lemme know, otherwise I'll just run my mouth like this again, but regardless, sniff ya tomorrow!

1/2/22:

Today is the Rotation new years event, where the victor will get both a VIP for themselves or a friend, and the choice of a player model for all to use. Yes, I am gonna attempt to compete, as per usual when GFL hosts events, however between my skills not being as good as some others and my "Antarctica ping" as other users say, my chances of winning anything is kind of slim, but even if that's the case, still gonna have a goo tiiiiiiime.

Let's say I do win, what would I do with that free VIP and player model? Well if you don't lurk in Rot general on discord, then you'll be unaware the model I want is a model of Pepsiman, that obscure Pepsi mascot in Japan some odd years ago, as for the VIP? Would probably gift it to one of my player pals that have never had it before, just so they can have a taste of it for a little while. Given that the 2nd and 3rd place prizes aren't too different and I have permanent VIP already, same deal, it would get gifted.

Now just to be petty and dumb for a few minutes, if you don't wanna risk another anime girl model being added, and just want another fun/funny player model that everyone can have fun and enjoy life using? Join the Pepsiclan! Basically swear that if you happen to win the event that you'll choose a Pepsiman model, it's a win win, I get my wish, and you get one less anime model, amirite?

But to be serious, that's up to you, I don't care if the new skin is Pepsiman or something else, just make sure whatever you do choose when you win is something you'll enjoy and get a fun time out of, whether it is the funny soda guy or not. Most of these movements I try to start are just jokes with friends don't don't even really occur, unless #FuckOffMystaldi counts, since @Mystaldi enjoyed it so much, but yeah, don't listen to my dumbass unless you're actually interested in that being a model, do what you want regardless of what this wingnut says.

Aside from that, gonna do a tour for mvm tonight too hopefully, yeah man, gonna fukkin get another aussie, and I ain't talkin bout the Smithers kind, I'm talkin solid gold boom and beat sticks bitches, send your blessings my way so I can flex on these unlucky hoes with my kick ass looking weapon that is worth nothing as far as the real world is concerned, yeahhhhhhh babyyyyyyy.

But all that being said, I hope all of y'all enjoy the event, and whatever you're gonna do before and after. And yes, this log is early, but I wasn't about to go into the event and completely forget I was doing this daily and fail as the year has barely even begun.

Now if you excuse me, I got tater tots to eat, I'm gonna sniff them now, and I'll sniff y'all later!

Edited by Plaid Daddy

1/3/21

Here I am again, another day another log, I was gonna make a joke about Mr @Dinomoto commenting "tl;dr" here, but out of boredom I'll cut to the chase and say fuck you, buddy, and see ya on the server later, ya beautiful bastard.

Now what matter can I talk about today? Joke or serious.. joke or serious? Guess I'll start with the event yesterday, that'll be a good start. I didn't have as much fun as I'd hoped to have had, kept having to go afk or kill bind to handle things outside of the game, but even when I didn't do that, I kept getting insta killed by some mf's or before I come across anyone to kill, games over, that and I mistook a guy for a kosed T, again, sorry aaron, made sure to kill bind to save your score some <3.

Even though, I didn't win or had a rough time, others had a swell time and laughed and enjoyed themselves, but I have just one more gripe..

Why, in the ASS, did we let that Fozzy mofo play???? Mf has the choice of many, MANY possible skins, and he chooses Azula?? Now, I like ATLA, don't get me wrong, but ya gonna choose yet another anime girl- excuse me "anime inspired" like that's much of a bloody difference. Like really, could've had Pepsiman, Venom Spiderman, left shark, LEFT, FUKKIN, SHARK, and you choose THAT??? Like what was he thinking? what a shit load of fuck.

Joke rant aside, congrats Fozzy, ya fought well and won the cup and all it's spoils, it was a gg overall, and I'm happy for ya, despite any shit I may or may not give for your model choice. Lookin forward to the next event as well, hoping to see everyone having fun again.

Anyways, what next? Well I guess I'll be a bit more serious right now, since it's a recent think I've seen in another server. I'm well aware that many people have many different points of view on the world, believing different things created the world and it's people, as well as everything else around us, but here's something I saw and what I myself feel about it.

I was in a server, just lurking around like I usually do in anywhere that isn't here, and I saw a user refer to the characters from the Christian bible as "Christian mythology". Now I'm not here to debate what really makes the world turn, or how y'all should think, this is gonna be an overarching statement that can apply to talking about any religion, or ways of thinking in general. If you are going to talk about people or events from any religion, Christianity, Buddhism, Muslimism, etc, I myself would say it is disrespectful to refer it as "mythology" in a public setting.

Again, a lot of people have their beliefs, very different from mine and maybe even yours reading this, and those belong to you and if its what you believe, you have ever right to stick by it, as long as its the usual, y'know, not being a complete dick over it. To me, it just doesn't feel right, and comes off as kind of demeaning to those around you who may have that as their beliefs and you not know it, which can cause some upset or offense.

But that's just what I think and feel, I'm just speaking how I see things. If you disagree and you see no harm, the most I can ask is that you at least listen to those who come to you and ask you not to speak like that, if someone does take issue with it, besides that you have the freedom to say and do what you like if no one does take issue by it, like how some places you can say some words you can't in others, or if you have a friend group where ya can say almost anything your heart desires, I may wholeheartedly disagree with what your views may be on saying it, but since you're speaking it in an area where no ones there to take offense or get hurt, can't really help it much.

I guess that's just kind of how the world can be, regardless of what you say or do, always gonna have those bum suckers who wanna say what they wanna say, regardless of the  weight it has to it.

Anyways, that got too real for a bit, but I already did my funni haha at the beginning of this log, so I guess I'll call it here, whether you agree or not with what I said above, I still appreciate you taking the time to read, and that you have a good going forward.

Not, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna listen to AVGN while I do house work, so like a line of cocaine, sniff ya later.

1/4/22

Just realized I put the wrong year in my last log, shid. Well, not changing it, so its authentic or some shit.

Anyways hi, it's Plad, what shall I talk on today? What today? Well I missed the path down to my moms by a mile today when coming back from the store, listened to some AVGN, and had shower thoughts about the past cus Lord knows life right now just ain't doing much for me.

Trying to break off from my current job, go find something with more consistent pay, especially since I have insurance and a cell phone bill to pay every month now. But all this isn't enough to fill a log, that's just a drop of rain in a dang puddle, need to think of a subject to talk on so this is interesting.

I could talk about my experience with anger, since its something that's kind of swayed some things in my life that I honestly wish was still here to this day. So listen up, butter cup! Time for more serious time with Plad!

Anger, to me, is more destructive then any other emotion, others can be toxic and destructive as well, depending on who you are, but for me, anger causes so much more dread in my life then anything else, it can make you hurt others, yourself, destroy things physically, mentally and emotionally, it can push you to do things without a clear head and make a fool out of you and leave whatever good message you did have laying on the floor, crushed and worthless.

Yelling, screaming, throwing objects, cuts, bruises, insults, phrases of someone "ruining their life", so many things tossed out in anger that just kill so many things and yourself internally. Granted, if someone's angered you, be mad, you have every right to be if you know in your heart someone has wronged you in a way warranting such an emotion, but never, EVER, let it take ahold to the point that it's what's calling the shots.

Anger in me was a massive player in destroying my last relationship, though my first and possibly meant to fail regardless given it being my first relationship and us being very much in that "honeymoon" phase kind of lovey dovey stuff, but it fell on its face much faster because of moments where I just couldn't listen, didn't want to understand, and all because I chose to be angry. We fought and some insults and things that shouldn't have been said were released from our mouths, and it was like a loaded gun press against the temple of what we had, and like you'd expect, the trigger was in fact pulled.

She had some issues too which also were a factor, but that isn't the point here, and I was too full of myself and angry back then that I talked too much about how "bad" she was with some things, that even when I was admitting I was wrong, I never said what I did wrong, why it was wrong and not a day goes by where I wouldn't turn back time and tell her "I was wrong" and fix everything, even if we ended up as just friends in the end.

But, life goes on, I did what I did, she did what she did, and now we don't talk at all anymore anywhere, and I'll tell you its for the best. I was able to look at myself, see what I did wrong, what letting anger take ahold of you can do, what it can destroy that means so much to you. All I can say now is I hope wherever she is and whatever she's doing now in life is making her happy, that she found a guy/girl that makes her happier then I ever could, that she might could have a future with, and maybe as bountiful and successful life as she possibly can.

As for me? I learned a harsh lesson, pulled the stick out of my ass, although far too late, and though I make slip ups with my emotions now and then, have made progress getting away from the asshat I once was, and I'm so glad and happy for the improvements I have made.

What can I give you out of this, dear reader? If you yourself have issues with anger, feel hopeless or like you're a dark or evil being, or like you're better off completely alone? You just need to step back, look at yourself in the mirror, acknowledge your faults, your mistakes and misdeeds, and tell yourself "I am not these things", it won't fix anything, not right away, but you can carry it with you, let it help you keep control, and as time passes you will find those angry feelings in you heart getting dimmer and dimmer in every situation that upsets you.

Time ticks away every day, second, to minute, to hour, there is time to be angry, but never enough to let it ruin you and things you love in your life.

And that's all I got for today, I'm no professional on emotions, or writing about serious and important topics, but this is just how I see things, and how I feel on the subject. I will always hate anger, and what it shaped me into back then, but I am happy I've grown into now after getting through it all, even if I lost a lot along the way.

If you got something out of this? Good, and I'm happy. If not? then as always I do appreciate your time looking at my writing. Now hopefully I'll have something more hunny fafa tomorrow, but if not, I'll still see you the next time I'm on Rotation, being the biggest dumbass I can be for y'alls enjoyment. Like the burgers I'm currently burning cus I took too long typing all this, I'll sniff y'all later.

1/5/22

This is my earliest log yet, neat. I wanted to keep these around like 5-10pm eastern, but since I had free time and some things to type I decided "Screw it, early log day", its not like i don't have a few hundred more to do on time, or even more off time, so here we go!

First off, I was informed on the discord by one cumshot muthafukka named Beaker about the following:

"one has to  be careful with "You just need to step back, look at yourself in the mirror, acknowledge your faults, your mistakes and misdeeds, and tell yourself "I am not these things"".
Could backfire and one could delude themeselves in denial about stuff they did"

So I'm amending yesterdays advice, just so any dipsticks get a clear, and straight forward idea of what I'm talking about. Saying to your "I am not these things" is not, and never should be, a way of excusing yourself from what you have done, or to deny anyone calling you out from what you've done. If you've upset or angered someone because of something wrong you've done you must always own up to it, heart on your sleeve and let it be known you know you screwed up, and never once use that mantra as an excuse to justify or dust off comments made about your actions.

That being said, its MEANT to just be a way to help yourself improve and to make sure you don't keep getting worse or relapse back into your issues, cus I know for a fact that ones worst enemy when looking for improvement can always be ones self, that's the whole purpose of why I said that, and if you're gonna be one of those bums who takes that and instead uses it as a shield to hide behind while you still do dumb shit? then I do hope someone puts a swift boot in your rear one day, knocks ya off your mule.

Which that kinda makes me think about how at times some really toxic or egotistical people will use inspirational songs, posts, poems, etc. I mean people like the class bully type, or that worker that loves causing problems but when is called out has to cry about it like they did no wrong, those are just a couple examples and there's a longer list of archetypes for that, but people like that using what was meant to be a means to help those that are actually down in a bad place get out really grinds my gears.

Now some folks can appear to be like that and just be in a bad place trying to get out, won't toss that possibility out at all, I'm talking about those who don't show or act like they're trying to not be an ass much at all, yet keep on with all their songs and messages and shit like they're the one being stepped on instead of vice versa. I've seen and dealt with folks like that in the past, and If someone took advice I give and use it in that matter I'd be irritated to high heaven.

Am I saying that little rant is what Beaker meant? No, but regardless what was said reminded me of those kinds of people, so I thought "rant/explanation time!"

Now I'm feeling kinda tired right now and kinda got stuff to do to fix up the house, so this is where I'm gonna drop it. Got any questions, lil bits from yourself you wanna share or want some kind advice? just lemme know and I'll make mention of it tomorrow.

That being said, like a line of ketamine I got from Olliemas, I'll sniff ya later.

1/6/22

Wooooo!

I'm fukkin sad and tired! Hecc ye!

But to be serious I am exausted and sad as bum, gotta find another job, crap gotta be done around the house I can't rally pull myself to do, remember some people can be complete bum sucks, and the constant lingering thoughts of the future comin in hot and heavy on my ass, nice right?

I'm trying to find some crap to occupy my mind, but I can't ttt cus I keep trying to do other stuff and mom keeps gettin upset when I play instead of do that, and other irl activities I'd like to do seem like won't really happen due to money issues and other nonsense knocking on the door step.

Trying to keep that head up yknow? Being down in the dumps don't really pull ya out of something, gotta keep pushin, gotta go out there and fukk some shit out, get where ya need to go, even if ya feel like a garbage can the entire time, cus eventually, one day soon, ya won't have so many worries on your head by the end of it.

I got a list so far of places to possibly work at, McDonalds, BK, Walmart, the usual places you think to work at when ya don't have a lot of experience, or at least an easy place to hop in and start making SOME form of money till I can find a better place to work at. May stay, may go, I don't know, might be come a hoe? Not really, just wanted to rhyme.

But yeah, short entry, I gotta get back to what I need to do, hope y'all have a good day/night.

Sniff ya later.

1/7/22

I wish I was bringing a happier log today, or something that may have something hopeful in it, may try to do that at the end, but till then I guess I'm just gonna open on something serious I just.

My Grandpa on my Mom's side of of the family was just rushed to the hospital, ambulance and fire department both were needed at the scene to help get him to the closest available hospital and with how I hear his condition was from my brother and mom, the condition he was in was not good in the slightest, worse then he had ever been before.

To be brief he went last year and needed to have open heart surgery and ever since he got it he's been back and forth from fine and improving, to sickly and worsening. Yesterday he went to the hospital just to meet his blood doctor and due some testing like he was told to due every few months, and all the tests came back fine except an x-ray showing fluid between his heart and lung, which if I'm correct they perscribed medicine to him for, either that or just a pain killer to help with his aches, I'm not 100% sure if it was just for pain or both.

Though I am stressed about this I can't help but also feel somewhat angry, not only because they back and say the tests were fine then something like this happens, but because the hospital he was at he had fallen back and hit his head while trying to get onto the examining table the same day too, and from what everyone told me, the doctor/nurse that was there with him barely did a dang thing to help make sure he wouldn't fall or get hurt.

It's just been a rough ass ride during all of this, and I hate myself some because I wasn't up there around my Grandpa a lot as of late due to how my Grandma acts about everything and constantly tries to pry into my Mom's business and run mouth whenever I'm there, though there were other times she wasn't there I could've walked up there, but I was caught up in something else and just felt comfortable doing nothing more then making sure he was okay, because it was during a time when he was much better then he now, but that isn't really a good excuse at all and I should have tried more to be there around him, keeping in mind a night like this could've happened at any moment.

I'm at my Dads with my younger Sister for the weekend, so I'm not at the house with my Brother, Grandma Mom who was there dealing with all of this, but even if I was there there isn't much I can really do except hope and pray that things get better, in some way at least.

Best thing I can say is the obvious I guess, spend time with friends or family you hold dear to you, as much as you can when you can, because you may be comfortable now, and feel like nothing bad is at their door right now, but anything can happen at any moment that makes sure you have no more time left to spend with them in this world.

I'll give an update here tomorrow about how he is, and I'll try and keep myself up, but I still hope the rest of you all have a decent night regardless.

1/8/22

Just to give a quick update from yesterday:

Grandpa has stabilized and is acting ok now, was put on an external pacemaker and may need to be put on an internal one, doctors have yet to decide if its his heart that caused the issue and needs it or if it was caused as a reaction to his medicine.

Aside from that I'm doing fairly ok, but aside from playing some classic nintendo games and not doing much today I don't have much else to write here, so I'll just leave it with this short entry until tomorrow, see ya.

15 hours ago, Plaid Daddy said:

1/9/22

Nothing really new, nor do I really know what to say today, just making an entry.

amazing entry

Random bullshit GO!

1/12/22

Alright, back on track with some extra motivation to write a log, things have sucked lately but I feel a bit more energized, and look at that, an actual bloody question!

Thanks @Cpt.Haxray for actually doing one of the main things I hoped for when doing this, might actually play anarchy a bit more now... might.

13 hours ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

What's your favorite GFL server to play on currently? and why is it anarchy

I still, and always will, have a bias for Rotation and Vanilla over Anarchy. Anarchy has a lot of great merits to it, but I have far more good memories and met far more people I love to spend time with on those two servers over Anarchy.

Not calling the server bad anymore, but its just not for me, more roles are awesome and cool to mess around with, but I find myself dying more often then not when I do get those rare cool roles, then I'm an innocent like the other 70-80% of the time. 

With vanilla and Rot they have less bells and whistles but its more consistent, even if I die as a T I just have to wait a few rounds and boom, I get to be bad again, while with anarchy I die during a restless round, SK round, jackal round, etc, to some other evil/neutral role or rdm, I never know when or if I'm gonna get that back the rest of the time I play that day, leaves me feeling robbed and upset and just doesn't spell fun for me.

Also, I feel I've had a bit more bad experiences on Anarchy then on both Rot and Vanilla combined, so maybe I'm just kind of bias on that end, who knows. I still like to poke in on Anarchy at times for shits and giggles, but usually if Rot or Vanilla gets pop, I'm hopping over.

So yeah, Anarchy ain't my favorite, if you like it then go play and have fun, but I'm sticking over here.

That's all I gotta say about that, hopefully I'll kick things back into gear with these logs from now on, but we'll see, sniff ya later.

Yeah I totally get Anarchy being a bit hectic. I remember this one time where I was a Traitor and died to a Jackal. Kept me on my toes in a bad way.

Stay squiggly, my friends.

[Former] Admin: GFL Prop Hunt

Regular: TTT Rotation