Business Kirby

peace out girlscout

Yeah you had a lot of good ideas, other things just came up, which is unfortunate, but it’s just the way the cookie crumbles. Some of your ideas aren’t lost to the void, Infra and I still have things cooking in our brains don’t you worry. Just worry about our brains exploding from all the ideas and plans we have yet to enact lol. I would’ve loved to see what you could’ve done as a Dev but I never got the chance to see what ya could do. Adios pal.

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

This man has a 10/10 phasmophobia ritual. Anyways, you had some good ideas to help the community, and hopefully things move forward with those ideas in mind, even without you continuing here as Dev.

4 minutes ago, Salad said:

Yeah you had a lot of good ideas, other things just came up, which is unfortunate, but it’s just the way the cookie crumbles. Some of your ideas aren’t lost to the void, Infra and I still have things cooking in our brains don’t you worry. Just worry about our brains exploding from all the ideas and plans we have yet to enact lol. I would’ve loved to see what you could’ve done as a Dev but I never got the chance to see what ya could do. Adios pal.

i was never here to be a coder. just the easiest way to get my foot in the door to start helping people how i help best. sorry to disappoint. 

Business Kirby

GMOD sourced
IT Certified professional. Advanced Python, C# - Intermediate LUA, GLUA - Proficient/General PHP, HTML, XML 
Steam: Kirby / Discord: Kirby#6049  ----- "Business Kirby doing Business Things."
kirby.jpeg.93aacd3d4bf0975a7efef979ba0d243c.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Business Kirby said:

@Liloz01, 2 password attempts is the bane of my existence and I have changed my password as many times as I've logged into this website.

simply remember your password :kappa:

seeya around!

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Just now, Liloz01 said:

simply remember your password :kappa:

"once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Business Kirby

GMOD sourced
IT Certified professional. Advanced Python, C# - Intermediate LUA, GLUA - Proficient/General PHP, HTML, XML 
Steam: Kirby / Discord: Kirby#6049  ----- "Business Kirby doing Business Things."

5 hours ago, Kettermelon said:

goodbye korbo, hopefully you can come back and enjoy without being plagued by the politics of GFL

gfl politics or rot politics, either way, not interested unfortunately.

21 hours ago, Joshy said:

Very nice and pleasant person to talk to, and I like people who have a lot of ideas too 🙂

Good luck with your future endeavours i’m sure you will do well.  Thanks!

👍

Business Kirby

GMOD sourced

22 hours ago, Dinomoto said:

Is this a goodbye or resignation?

yes

Business Kirby

GMOD sourced