Crazy_Jeff

Everybody Hates the Clown Skin (poll)

Everybody hates the clown skin (poll)  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the clown skin to be replaced?

• yes it's hideous
    • no

remove all skins, replace with csgo default skin
2015 ze

qz77m5ma4n14sQK0R5S-o.jpg.792595b17ec9107ffe83eb5eccae5da6.jpg

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

Posted  Edited by Squidward Tennisballs

Hello guys. This is my second forum post. I just wanted to write to you all to say that I think the clown skin is doo doo garbage🤢 and that we should instead replace it with maybe another shark  skin🦈. And I also think that the shark skin is very good👍 and much better than the clown skin 🤡thank you that is all. 

Edited by Squidward Tennisballs

1 minute ago, Squidward Tennisballs said:

Hello guys. This is my second forum post. I just wanted to write to you all to say that I think the clown skin is doo doo garbage and that we should instead replace it with maybe another shark  skin. And I also think that the shark skin is very good and much better than the clown skin thank you that is all. 

keep all discussion on topic please. the clown skin is awful. discuss

16 hours ago, Squidward Tennisballs said:

Hello guys. This is my second forum post. I just wanted to write to you all to say that I think the clown skin is doo doo garbage🤢 and that we should instead replace it with maybe another shark  skin🦈. And I also think that the shark skin is very good👍 and much better than the clown skin 🤡thank you that is all. 

We need a squid skin, a squin if you will