Aurora is smelly

Mein Kampf

Hello I am camper the greatest ze leader of all time. Let me start off by explaining my struggle in the years I have played ze. It all started back in 2017 when I played gfl ze since I was going to be running tangos ze server and needed to learn a little more about the gamemode. During this time I was abused because of my Obama mic and it was not okay. I had to convince the admins to unmute me since my mic was Obama and it wasn't something I could control. Fast forward a few years to 2019 when I started playing gfl ze more often since I was banned from tango for reasons I to this day do not understand. I became known as the toxic guy due to reasons I do not wish to disclose at this time only one person gets to know why I am toxic and he knows who he is. I join the server say some stuff get into arguments with people and move on in my day. Fast forward to Jan 20th 2022 aka 1984 where mein kampf really starts. It was a normal Thursday I wake up go to class come back home do homework go to work then go to play my 10th favorite game atm zombie escape on csgo. If you must know my favorite games in this exact order are: Fortnite, FNAF 1, isengard, Among us, valorant, css, fnaf 2, fnaf3, soundpad and then finally csgo ze. I join the server for minas tirith since that was the map at the time to hear some guy raging I say something then leave cause I notice my internet is Obama and I can't play due to this. I leave and go play some valorant. Playing valorant was a mistake I should of looked at neco arc but alas I did not. I then look into the gfl ze csgo zombie escape discord and see some guy talking about how he is making a list on those who spread hatred. So I do the thing I would normally do and tell him he should die and tell him how he should die. This guy is known as being more toxic as me I know surprising someone more toxic then myself. He then for some reasons leaks his address and then we both get muted for an hour and I move on in life go back to valorant have a "fun" time. I didn't ask for him to leak his address I guess he just isn't aware that you don't do that or hes just such a chad that he doesn't care. Anyway I go back to my daily life of jerking off to neco arc, playing valorant and joining ze for luck matters to do my usual yelling while leading cause loud = funny. Cut to like 2:22am 1/21/2022 EST. I ping my good friend that I have 38 minutes till I can sleep. Don't ask why but that is how life is. I then contemplate life and even think of doing something worse then suicide and that is downloading league of legends. After my friend calmed me down I sit back in my chair to look at more neco arc. God neco arc is so cool. I hear the ping notification on discord and I am like oh boy I'm popular. I see I am muted on discord for 7 days, for telling this guy who had told my good friend in discord earlier that he would strangle his mom and rape her, to kill himself. I immediately think okay someone is funny guy and a jokester. Turns out they were not joking and now this is where my struggle really did occur because I do this shit on a daily basis and I am only now being punished. Why is that you may ask well the answer is simple its 1984. I know what your all thinking you deserve it you told him you hope he falls on a knife and dies. Well yes I did do that but why is it all of a sudden these actions are being made when this is a daily occurrence for me and the answer is simple. The person who muted me is upset that I like Neco Arc and that is not okay in his eyes. I am writing this post to spread the message that gfl ze csgo hates neco arc and is trying to silence me because I have different beliefs then them.

GFL is officially 1984 guys

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

the moderators (evil) may not like it, but this is peak evolutionary form (good). neco-arc and ze players have many qualities in common, and are more likely identical apart from appearance. for instance, neco-arc has the ability to get angry just like ze players, which experts have thought to be an exclusive trait to the species for nearly  a millennia. i am legally bound to not go into further details regarding neco-arc, mainly due to complaints from the city of GFujeL - but scientists have shown with facts and logic that 100% of humans are secretly in love and attracted to neco-arc. denial of this fact is double-decker reverse gaslighting, we cannot suppress the correlation here. this is truly one thousand nine hundred eighty-four. burunnya.
 neco_arc.png.2217d94c365c40cbf83bb5a4c4cd41ce.png

5 hours ago, Vauff said:

i don't even know what neco arc is

He is playing dumb acting like he doesn’t know this is a clear sign that gfl is just favoritism. I don’t know how else it can be explained. 

Just now, _Marshmello_ said:

The Fall of Constantinople Visualized (Tragic)

But what are you opinions on the rise of Istanbul?

Posted  Edited by Hydreigon
11 hours ago, Vauff said:

i don't even know what neco arc is

She's a rather weird joke character in Melty Blood if you know what that franchise even is (and interestingly well known meme material).

Edited by Hydreigon

Alright, I'm just going to come out and say this:

Neco Arc is not even that hot. You are all just succumbing to the mental conditioning that her giant eyes instigate within you. Scientists (of which I am one) have shown that people (and feline people) with larger eyes are 10000% more appealing than those with Normeyes (pronouced as "Normies").

Her slim figure is also conditioning you into believing that women (and feline women people) are at their best when they have little-to-no fat upon their bodies. But this is not always the most healthy status for everyone (trust im a doctor too).

Do you even know what Neco Arc stands for? It's actually quite frightening, so there will be a NSFW/NSFL warning here:

New Earth Colonization Organization Aliens R Cool

Alien species (trust I own NASA) have already begun to invade our culture. They are brainwashing you into finding this appealing to distract you from the fact that the Cleveland Indians blew a 3-1 lead against the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 World Series. I implore you all to stay woke (of which I am the wokest), and not to let this Neco Arc become the destruction of ZE.

4 hours ago, Block said:

Alright, I'm just going to come out and say this:

Neco Arc is not even that hot. You are all just succumbing to the mental conditioning that her giant eyes instigate within you. Scientists (of which I am one) have shown that people (and feline people) with larger eyes are 10000% more appealing than those with Normeyes (pronouced as "Normies").

Her slim figure is also conditioning you into believing that women (and feline women people) are at their best when they have little-to-no fat upon their bodies. But this is not always the most healthy status for everyone (trust im a doctor too).

Do you even know what Neco Arc stands for? It's actually quite frightening, so there will be a NSFW/NSFL warning here:

New Earth Colonization Organization Aliens R Cool

Alien species (trust I own NASA) have already begun to invade our culture. They are brainwashing you into finding this appealing to distract you from the fact that the Cleveland Indians blew a 3-1 lead against the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 World Series. I implore you all to stay woke (of which I am the wokest), and not to let this Neco Arc become the destruction of ZE.

I am sorry you did not just say that neco arc isnt hot for saying this I have to now ban you from my minecraft server that is all enjoy not playing minecraft with the boys