TehCandyman

Double account and Steam

Hey guys, 

I know its been awhile since I've been on, but i noticed that i have two "TehCandyman" accounts, one connected to REDACTED and REDACTED (this one being the account that i used to have Server Manager on, and have honorary vip) can you please delete the account that is connected to REDACTED, it seems to be messing with my ability to link my STEAM ID and Discord.

Thank you

- Tehcandyman .AKA NotRay

Co- Owner of xFaint_Clan, Former Community Mangers of Murder Networks, Former Server Manger of GFL Surf RPG

CSGO Rank: LE

SC2 rank: Plat 2

Overwatch: Master

Hey, I went ahead and edited out the personal information from your original post.

I see that you want @TehCandyman deleted so that you can connect Steam and Discord to @NotRay, however, you seem to have Discord attached to NotRay and also you should be able to connect your Steam to @NotRay... @TehCandyman does not have to be deleted to achieve this.

Could you please try signing into Steam here: https://gflclan.com/settings/login/?service=10 while signed into @NotRay? If it does not work, could you provide the error code/a timestamp as a response here?

Thanks.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

LOL its works now, i've had this issue for the last like 3 years .-. 

Also side note: I know its been awhile but wouldn't I rate for the "Former Staff" badge/award 

Aka. TehCandyman

38 minutes ago, NotRay said:

LOL its works now, i've had this issue for the last like 3 years .-. 

Also side note: I know its been awhile but wouldn't I rate for the "Former Staff" badge/award 

I believe the highest staff role you ever had was Server Manager, and I do not believe they get the "Former Staff" badge.

Not really my thing to handle, I don't really know whose thing it is to handle either... @Salad, @Infra & @Ben?

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

26 minutes ago, Liloz01 said:

I believe the highest staff role you ever had was Server Manager, and I do not believe they get the "Former Staff" badge.

Not really my thing to handle, I don't really know whose thing it is to handle either... @Salad, @Infra & @Ben?

Ah, alright then. 

Sad panda 

Aka. TehCandyman

Hi @NotRay,

Liloz01 is correct, Server Managers currently do not receive the "Former Staff" badge. The badge is only awarded to Team Leaders and above.

Apologies!

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

5 hours ago, Infra said:

Hi @NotRay,

Liloz01 is correct, Server Managers currently do not receive the "Former Staff" badge. The badge is only awarded to Team Leaders and above.

Apologies!

Ah okay, no worries. Thank you for the calcification. 

Aka. TehCandyman