Neon Cat

Impostor kill knife

Fairly simple and easy to understand, imposter kill is buggy, leaves no DNA, has no way to see it coming, and can happen instantly. A good fix would be giving the imposter a "imposter knife" every 45 seconds that insta kills but only has 1 use.

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

I dont think an imposter knife is a good idea

The imposter kill is already annoying to line up having a knife just makes it even harder to kill them

Tho i do think there should be a way to know if it was a suicide or imp kill 

Having dna on an imp kill would be bad for the role imo it should be a covert kill that cant be tracked since its a 45+ second kill

La Pasta

2 hours ago, AstaPasta said:

I dont think an imposter knife is a good idea

The imposter kill is already annoying to line up having a knife just makes it even harder to kill them

Tho i do think there should be a way to know if it was a suicide or imp kill 

Having dna on an imp kill would be bad for the role imo it should be a covert kill that cant be tracked since its a 45+ second kill

In my opinion, a knife is MUCH easier to hit someone with than the impostor kill feature. As you pointed out, it would be very good to know the difference between a kill bind and an impostor kill. The DNA thing would be fairly balanced imo, impostor kill is already much more powerful than other insta kill methods because it is reusable. So I think that not leaving DNA just makes it more overpowered.

11 hours ago, Neon Cat said:

In my opinion, a knife is MUCH easier to hit someone with than the impostor kill feature. As you pointed out, it would be very good to know the difference between a kill bind and an impostor kill. The DNA thing would be fairly balanced imo, impostor kill is already much more powerful than other insta kill methods because it is reusable. So I think that not leaving DNA just makes it more overpowered.

the imp kill is already op it can even kill a serial killer shark totem imo i think it would be better if the imp kill would activate shark totem so it doesnt kill the sk cause it seems unfair for sk
also with the dna i would say 30 seconds dna only for imp kill cause 1-2 mins dna sucks for impostor who has a kill cooldown and reduced damage

4 minutes ago, killer.foxyLP said:

the imp kill is already op it can even kill a serial killer shark totem imo i think it would be better if the imp kill would activate shark totem so it doesnt kill the sk cause it seems unfair for sk
also with the dna i would say 30 seconds dna only for imp kill cause 1-2 mins dna sucks for impostor who has a kill cooldown and reduced damage

fairly sure that a knife SHOULD pop a totem rather than simply killing the sk, but idk I never tried knifing an sk 😛
I am not completely sure if there is a way to decrease the DNA time, but I am not sure. I think it would be a good idea.

1- I do think imposter is all ready good and fair enough to play as, The one hit kill using E is good because its does not track you like harpoons or awps and i know alot don't like imposter but i do think it's a good and fair role

Just a gamer and helpful person.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:04 PM, dmitric419 said:

1- I do think imposter is all ready good and fair enough to play as, The one hit kill using E is good because its does not track you like harpoons or awps and i know alot don't like imposter but i do think it's a good and fair role

like I said, I want the 30 second dna thing. I think 1-2 minutes of dna is a bit too much for an impostor kill, but I am not trying to nerf imposter, I am trying to clean it up. this addition would come with good and bad stuff for the impostor, but it all adds up to make a more balanced kill method.

• 4 months later...