BraeLyn2212

Brae leaving, third times a charm.

Thanks for being an amazing best friend for as long as I've known you. You being you was one of the most drawing aspects for Rot back when I started playing early 2020. We've talked so much and shared a lot with one another. It sucks you've gotten busy now but hey, you're owning your life. So thanks for everything and I hope that I can keep carrying out your legacy. And let's not forget to keep in touch. 😉 Love ya homie.

You were the first to properly integrate me into the scene after I had a rough start. Everyday playing with you was an absolute joy and I was proud to call you a friend. You stuck yourself out for me alot and while now I may not be in a situation we wanted I know you tried hard for me. You gave me alot of chances and honestly helped me become better with issues in the past. 

The clips I have are fondly remembered. Though I hope a day will come sometime where I can make new ones I hope the best for you my friend. You know where I always am aswell ❤️ #ImGay

Spoiler

Although we never really spoke much, every time you got on or were playing when I got on, it brought me some strange sense of happiness that you were there. There will always be a piece missing from rot where you used to be.

Never stop being gay