Neon Cat

Astronaut role tips (REMOVED)

Posted  Edited by Neon Cat

I started a vote to see what roles everyone wanted to see some tips for, and astronaut was the winner for the innocent team roles. So I am making a post for some tips for playing as astronaut, enjoy!

NOTE: The astronaut has been removed from the server, so these tips have no actual use ingame.

• The astronaut is a detective role, so try to stay near 2-3 people at any given time, so as not to be killed.
  • Votes will likely kill innocents earlier in the game, so try to wait until a few minutes in, OR start a vote when someone gets KOSed.
  • Avoid voting out roles such as kobold hoarder, hidden, serial killer, etc. as they are immune to the vote and only waste meeting charges!
  • Call out who you want to be voted immediately, since players can't change their vote and evils could try to get an innocent voted out!
  • Don't focus too much on the meeting caller, buy a P90 or another useful item and play the game as normal until you are ready to start a meeting.
  • Try to look out for suspicious players, as someone doesn't have to do something KOSable in order to be voted out.
  • Try to vote out haunted, sidekick, impostor, and glutton as they are very important role but can be hard to kill!
  • Don't vote players for no reason, because the majority of players are innocent and killing them will bring you further from winning.

Thank you for reading, if you have any tips of your own please leave them in the comments and I might add them to the post!

Edited by Neon Cat

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

• Neon Cat changed the title to Astronaut role tips (REMOVED)
This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new topic rather than reviving this one.
You may post on this topic if necessary; though please make sure it is in accordance with Forum rules, specifically the necroposting rule.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.