grizzlyyy

grizzlyyy's CSGO Zombie Escape Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by grizzlyyy

Steam Name(s): Jimmie Rustler

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44910971

Admin that banned you: Dunno

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Ravi muted my main account "grizzlyyy" because he thought I said something racist but I didn't. He even admitted that it was his mistake after the fact. Because I was wrongfully muted and felt like I had been wronged, I joined on my alt account and it banned it automatically for "mute evading". This tied to my main account as well because I used the same IP address. After my ban was up and I tried to rejoin, it automatically banned me again because the alt account "Jimmie Rustler" is still banned. Apparently someone went in and added a permanent ban for "Jimmie Rustler" through the WebUI for whatever reason, even though the original "Duplicate Account" ban expired after 2 hours. They probably weren't aware of the situation. Even though my punishment is up, I cannot connect to the server or else it automatically bans me. You can even see in the sourcebans where an admin had to go in and reverse the permanent ban on "grizzlyyy" due to it being a "misfire" because of the alt account. "Jimmie Rustler" needs to be unbanned for my main account to be able to connect again, and the only reason "Jimmie Rustler" is banned in the first place is because I was trying to play after receiving the wrongful mute to begin with, which again was later admitted by Ravi when he apologized to me. I already served the allotted punishment time.

misfire.png

Edited by grizzlyyy