Glock_Bhop

Glock_Bhop's CSGO Bhop Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Glock

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138279099

Admin that banned you: unsure

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perm ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Firstly I would like to state that I have never cheated and never will. The ban on me is unjust and without any reasonable validation whatsoever(feel free to check my logs if they even still exist). The reason I say this is because I'm under the impression you are running bash, or maybe it was just a speculative ban which is also fine, I can understand. But I would like to mention, setting off bash logs is nothing uncommon in bhop, it only becomes questionable when you set off a dev log below .5 which I can almost guaranteed was not the case for me(the lower the dev the more likely to be cheating). There are countless players who are better than me at bhop now and not to mention probably have logs 1000x more suspicious than me.  I've streamed various times on twitch playing bhop in the past, have the entire bhop communities respect elsewhere, and not to mention have and am willing to record handshows or anything else to prove I'm legit(I'll stream live on discord, go through my pc and then play, there is literally 0 way I would be able to hide anything). Here is my yt channel(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQ35rEKFCS-CLGiIdvOifg) and I have various other runs uploaded on community channels such as globaljumps, jessicahops, etc. I have 5000 hours bhopping, and you can inspect my strafes and come to your own conclusions, this alone should verify my legitimacy. Now getting to the actual reason I want to be unbanned: The reason I want to be unbanned is I want to be able to play surf with friends but can't because of my bhop ban. If you still don't trust me, I won't join the bhop server and if I do feel free to ban me instantly as I really have no interest in playing bhop at all. So in the case scenario that you still don't trust me this is a valid compromise I think we can come to... Anyways I mean no harm and maybe I came across as a little hostile but I just want to have a fun time as I'm sure everyone else does. Thank you and I hope this appeal is received well!

Hey @Glock_Bhop,

Just a very quick question before I continue to look into this (its a rather old ban, so need to do a bit of digging) - why so many attempts to evade your original ban?

I count a total of 5 attempts to bypass the ban on a total of 4 different accounts with 2 different IP addresses. I'm concerned by the number of attempts here, because I really cannot believe that this was unintentional when its been tried more than once or twice.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png

Honestly I legit have 0 clue and have not been affiliated with any of those accounts. I only have 3 potential ip's I have ever played on, 1 located in Long beach, NY(my old house), another in Rochester, NY(where I went to school), and lastly another located in Durango, Colorado(where I currently reside). There are players that have copied my alias/name so you could potentially be looking into a different account. I'm a little unsure how this would link to my account though as that really doesn't make any sense to me. Here is my steam profile as I'm sure you know: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Quackbottom/. As far as I know those are wing's alts from what it seems which is a completely different person who happens to be sourcejump banned. I don't remember passing around any of my account information or have any recollection of being hacked so it's impossible to be any of those cases. Now I did just remember something retaining to this case, I don't think I have ever actually connected to GFL in a very long time(maybe 2017 was my last time connecting to that server). There was a list passed around by someone in the bhop community called blank that supposedly contained a list of players that had used test2.dll in the past month. I believe because of this list an admin of gfl at that time just banned every id listed within that list(https://pastebin.com/xWVt1Aw3), feel free to check the other id's in that list and see if this matches up! That list was completely fabricated and proved to be illegitimate and I think my ban might be linked to this. I made an appeal sometime in 2020 under a different account this website you might be able to view it(just search Glock), which I believe also mentions this. Hopefully we can get this resolved.

Screenshot_40.png

Upon looking at that list, every ban matches up! Everyone on that list was banned specifically on 1/6/2020 other than a few which were unbanned before then. Hopefully this provides a reasonable conclusion to why I was banned and also reflects upon how my ban was made without validation.

Hey @Glock_Bhop,

Thanks for the response! For context, you were banned by someone in charge of GFL's CS:S division back in 2020 - usually reasons are listed with these bans, guess this was not the case this time. Apologies! 😛

24 minutes ago, Glock_Bhop said:

by someone in the bhop community called blank

Fair enough.

Appeal accepted.

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me on Discord - Infra#0001.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png