Saltypancake_yt

Saltypancake_yt's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Gavin loughman

SteamID: SaltyPancake_yt

Admin that banned you: Kaylode

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Someone else in the server his name was smelly he was bullying someone with a speech impediment and that made me mad, so I threatened to DDOS him I'm sorry I won't threaten to DDOS anymore 

Be sure to know that DDOS Threats are really serious, and not even a thing I would consider joking about. I understand toxic people exist and people should stand up to them, but calling them a slur, and DDOS Threats are never the best way to handle those types of situation. I know you're new here, and you probably didn't know the rules, but please read the rules and be considerate next time.

Personally, I would consider unbanning, But it would be up to the Senior Admins to decide the outcome of this appeal.

Due to it being a threat rather than an attempt, as well as me being relatively convinced you are sorry and are unlikely to do so makes me think it'd be OK with an unban under strict warning for the future. I say strict warning specifically because based on this post it slightly implies you know how to ddos, which is a bit problematic, but I feel a bit lenient. Especially since Kaylode also thinks you should be unbanned.

• 2 weeks later...

after reviewing your ban and discussing it it was decided that your appeal will be denied we take ddos threat seriously on this server.

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach