StupidMe

Any Old guard left?

Don't recognize your name, but anytime I see someone mention Purge I have to reply lol. I was an admin back in late 2015 into the end of 2016.
Welcome back!

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Howdy. I see that your forum account is from around 2017. I was admin on Purge around that time. I went by Xy.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

2 hours ago, Salad said:

Don't recognize your name, but anytime I see someone mention Purge I have to reply lol. I was an admin back in late 2015 into the end of 2016.
Welcome back!

I believe my tenure was earlier than that. I left sometime in 2015, I think Cypher was the one to bring me on to the the team 🙂

I miss the old days, treasure the memories you make. Live your life to its fullest. Don't have any regrets. Pour one out for purge.

54 minutes ago, StupidMe said:

I think Cypher was the one to bring me on to the the team

That name brings a blast from the past. I loved his old use of like, the mechanic tools or whatever it was to make like a ridable robot. Good memories

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

14 hours ago, Shuruia said:

I remember you. I'm still around as well. Nice to see you back.

Hey! There's a familiar name! It's good to see some of the older crew still kicking around 🙂

17 hours ago, Roy said:

I remember the name 🙂 

Hey Mr. Boss man! Let me just say great job, alot of communities I've been in have only lasted a couple years. It's good to see GFL is still around.

20 hours ago, DaPainWayne said:

Any person of purge is a friend of mine. Welcome back!

I remember you! Weren't you like a VIP for a while, I think you alwaysed used the job with the white combine skin didn't you? Even if that wasn't you I do remember playing with you back in the day. You might even be on my friends list? Maybe?

I miss the old days, treasure the memories you make. Live your life to its fullest. Don't have any regrets. Pour one out for purge.

Oh god, it's been soooooo long since I saw that name pop up on my screen. How you've been? Same as Salad, I was a Purge admin around 2014-2015 and I do remember remember you. It's been a long time. So many memories.....

Anyway.... #BringPurgeBack :lenny:

1654039214_lennyfacesignaturejarm2_webp.png.77166eade8f7320848ec595e26aa1230.png

13 hours ago, jarm323 said:

Oh god, it's been soooooo long since I saw that name pop up on my screen. How you've been? Same as Salad, I was a Purge admin around 2014-2015 and I do remember remember you. It's been a long time. So many memories.....

Anyway.... #BringPurgeBack :lenny:

Oh damn, I think I remember your name too! It's been so long. I'm all grown up now(no I'm not)

But Im engaged, got a nice job. Doing pretty good 🙂

hope y'all are well these days

#BringPurgeBack

Damn that's my new sig

i remember u ! ur ugly! 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by gay_luigi - Edit Reason: purge good brrrr

It's been a couple years since I've even thought about GFL -- I only ever used to play Purge and some of the CS DM.  I decided to hop on GMod to play some TTT and saw the Purge server was up and running with ol' boy Da Pain Wayne playing on it earlier.  Wish I had the password; I would love to play it again.  A whole lot of good memories during a rough part of my life.

image.thumb.png.93c50c6743e64f8ee9a7781c77c12778.png

homopotato

Edited by gay_luigi
purge good brrrr

homopotato

I'm glad to hop into this thread to let you guys know that Purge is coming back! We're finishing up our beta testing and the server will go live on April 2nd!

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22