isaacs

isaacs's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): isaac's, nca isaac's

SteamID: 76561198253049094

Admin that banned you: Dini

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): server ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I have grown up and matured since my ban, and I don't believe that my offense was deserving of a permanent ban. Especially considering I put most of my CS:GO hours at the time on this server. I would just like to be unbanned so I can surf again because there is truly no other server that I would rather surf on just because of the settings and community on it. I would like this appeal to be considered and not just looked over. Thanks!

hoes mad

Posted  Edited by Dini

Your appeals were never "looked over". The original statement which got you banned is "this server is better <ip>". Regardless of which community it was for it's advertisement which gives the same punishment length.

Edited by Dini

@isaacs I am fine with giving a second with an apology because appeals were never looked over. What you did to get yourself banned is always banned the same amount for advertising on our servers. I would have done the unban when you appealed but I'm more of waiting for a response that is actually appealing other than just stating "I don't believe that my offense was deserving of a permanent ban".