Blablabla Santodies

Blablabla Santodies's Mute/Ban Appeal for CWRP

My in-game name: Blablabla

My SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142308493

Reason: attemted mass

Admin: ren

Why this should be revoked:

To whom it may concern, Id like to make my ban appeal: attached is a video id like to use as reference from the perspective of a 3rd party, i implore you to play in .25 speed for clarity reasons https://youtu.be/2Up2WD-M3oQ Firstly After comrade had placed his shield i did fire my weapon, however i shot his shield as i knew it blocks the shot Secondly you can see that the shield moves the MOAB leading to detonation, Also I have two amazing videos explaining both on how many shots it takes to detonate a moab as well as the shield blowing it up (if you want those Just DM me sense I cant slap videos on here that aren't links)

Hi. I'm the admin who banned you as most everyone knows by now and here is my explanation of what happened and the circumstances surrounding your ban.
1. Here is the video that is talked about. You can see clearly in this video that Blablabla very clearly shot at the MOAB that was spawned in debrief at least two times.

2. Here is the first of 3 videos that can be used as intent of AMRDM. In this first video Blablabla clearly that "We already have a CT who will shoot it (the MOAB)" referring to himself seconds later by saying "I got this." 

3. Here is the second of 3 videos that can be used as intent of AMRDM. In this second video Blablabla clearly states again "I'm going to shoot it."

4. Here is the third of 3 videos that can be used as intent of AMRDM. In this third video Blablabla says clearly in the beginning "You can't stop me" (Referring to him shooting the MOAB) then proceeding to ask "Is that a legit MOAB?" to which Wayne (the admin who spawned the MOAB.) responded with a confirmation of the MOAB being real. 

Whether the shield had or hadn't been there, Blablabla still shot at least twice at the MOAB as seen in the first video. He had full knowledge of the MOAB being a real entity and not a prop. He had stated clearly before a few times that he would shoot the MOAB. This was premeditated and the evidence I have provided supports that I believe.
The fact that the shield was there brings another perspective and side to this ban and that is whether or not the shield blocked your shot. I think in the first video its very clear you are aiming for the small part of the MOAB sticking out of the shield. You intentionally aimed at a part of the hitbox that was sticking out of the shield in an attempt to detonate the bomb. If you had intended to shoot the shield and not blow up the bomb, you would've aimed towards the main body of the bomb that was clearly behind a barrier, not a small part sticking out. 

As a side note, You were staff on the server and should know better than to be shooting at a bomb you know is live, shield or not. You knew the consequences and you did it anyhow. 

Final notes: You knew the consequences of shooting a bomb, you have played on the server long enough to know your behavior would result in punishment. You received 2 Mass RDM warns before this one and yet you still attempted to shoot the bomb anyways. Whether or not the shield detonated the MOAB is not in question here, your actions by even firing the gun in the first place is why I believe you deserve the length of your punishment. I'm sorry but you know better.
Good luck.

-Ren

image.thumb.png.a1bcc74dfb73ed241316668174723e59.png

Posted  Edited by Blablabla Santodies - Edit Reason: adding stuff and vids and other sutffs
3 hours ago, Ren CWRP said:

Hi. I'm the admin who banned you as most everyone knows by now and here is my explanation of what happened and the circumstances surrounding your ban.
1. Here is the video that is talked about. You can see clearly in this video that Blablabla very clearly shot at the MOAB that was spawned in debrief at least two times.

2. Here is the first of 3 videos that can be used as intent of AMRDM. In this first video Blablabla clearly that "We already have a CT who will shoot it (the MOAB)" referring to himself seconds later by saying "I got this." 

3. Here is the second of 3 videos that can be used as intent of AMRDM. In this second video Blablabla clearly states again "I'm going to shoot it."

4. Here is the third of 3 videos that can be used as intent of AMRDM. In this third video Blablabla says clearly in the beginning "You can't stop me" (Referring to him shooting the MOAB) then proceeding to ask "Is that a legit MOAB?" to which Wayne (the admin who spawned the MOAB.) responded with a confirmation of the MOAB being real. 

Whether the shield had or hadn't been there, Blablabla still shot at least twice at the MOAB as seen in the first video. He had full knowledge of the MOAB being a real entity and not a prop. He had stated clearly before a few times that he would shoot the MOAB. This was premeditated and the evidence I have provided supports that I believe.
The fact that the shield was there brings another perspective and side to this ban and that is whether or not the shield blocked your shot. I think in the first video its very clear you are aiming for the small part of the MOAB sticking out of the shield. You intentionally aimed at a part of the hitbox that was sticking out of the shield in an attempt to detonate the bomb. If you had intended to shoot the shield and not blow up the bomb, you would've aimed towards the main body of the bomb that was clearly behind a barrier, not a small part sticking out. 

As a side note, You were staff on the server and should know better than to be shooting at a bomb you know is live, shield or not. You knew the consequences and you did it anyhow. 

Final notes: You knew the consequences of shooting a bomb, you have played on the server long enough to know your behavior would result in punishment. You received 2 Mass RDM warns before this one and yet you still attempted to shoot the bomb anyways. Whether or not the shield detonated the MOAB is not in question here, your actions by even firing the gun in the first place is why I believe you deserve the length of your punishment. I'm sorry but you know better.
Good luck.

-Ren

I do wish we could've talked more as well, do wish we could've avoided everything with you know it being a prop from the beginning, to slap every one of your videos down 1) Of course I would say I'm gonna shoot I could name out numerous other higher ranking officers that would also say that, 2) again if it was a prop like its SUPPOSE TO BE we wouldnt even have a problem, and again literally anyone that knows me would say "Yep that sounds like blablabla" 3) gotta slam this in i guess DONT SPAWN A REAL MOAB, Had this been mid event and NOT IN DEBRIEFF youd have a case on your hands but the fact that this was done in a DB means at most its a fail RP as the Admin in question again SHOULDNT HAVE PLACED IT.
maybe if you were quick enough you couldve deleted the moab instead of just watching it be placed but man ik it happened so quickly i understand. 😜 
also you ARE staff on the server and should understand MOABs in DB aren't allowed maybe some retraining or you should go over the staff rules again might've been updated since last time i was there
Also the shield actually detonating it does matter cause if its the shield then its FAIL RP not attempted mass, even if you want to throw attempted mass on me you got to throw attempted mass on the Beskar then as well as his shield blew it up.
Here are those amazing videos i was talking about btw   you're a good admin, and from what I hear a great friend

BTW Dont ban Comrade he's like one of the only reasons the server didnt keel over 

Edited by Blablabla Santodies
adding stuff and vids and other sutffs

Putting a shield down to try and protect someone from shooting a MOAB that was stated to be active is not malicious in anyway. There is no way that would classify as AMRDM. Someone shooting a bomb regardless of the amount of times shows the intent to make it blow up and kill people. 

Yes, a MOAB should not have been spawned, that is why the admin who spawned was given probation and a demotion in fleet. Another act like that would result in removal of said staff member. Just because it should not have been there does not give you a free pass to shoot it especially with multiple people around which would obviously result is casualties.

Use common sense, do not shoot live bombs with people around.  This ban appeal has been Denied