Name:

Hauss

SteamID:

Punished by:

warn

Reason for the punishment:

misunderstanding oft the evidence

Why should your punishment be revoked?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739992631685283850/950509226147577856/2022-03-07_13-42-08.mp4

if you review the footage, i was pushing him only, i didnt even killed him with a prop and he was afk so that explains why i was pushing him.

I got warned for ATTEMPT of prop kill wich is also wrong for me, if i didnt kill who cares about a attempt... The point is that on the FOOTAGE im not throwing the barrel as how a prop kill attempt should be, i was holding and pushing him to a safe position since the beggining so theres no point on warning me there ty.

You were punished by me, and you were punished because the clip shows you failing at an attempt to propkill mike. Normally, attempted propkills aren't reported because it's just that- an attempt- but MutedMike, the person you were attempting to propkill (either for the laughs, or because you just can't propkill) reported the attempted rdm. I reviewed the deathscene and handed a warn out as it seemed fitting. 

You keep bringing up the point that nobody died-- and you're right, that's what makes it an attempted rdm, which is still punishable, if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure Ghost will correct me if it isn't. If it isn't, I'd be happy to remove the warn. Otherwise, I'm intent on keeping it.

tumblr_mqnwu5ixyN1sc4phgo1_500.gif.7be974d512d5105f5422861c8aa22d42.gif

3 minutes ago, busy bee said:

You were punished by me, and you were punished because the clip shows you failing at an attempt to propkill mike. Normally, attempted propkills aren't reported because it's just that- an attempt- but MutedMike, the person you were attempting to propkill (either for the laughs, or because you just can't propkill) reported the attempted rdm. I reviewed the deathscene and handed a warn out as it seemed fitting. 

You keep bringing up the point that nobody died-- and you're right, that's what makes it an attempted rdm, which is still punishable, if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure Ghost will correct me if it isn't. If it isn't, I'd be happy to remove the warn. Otherwise, I'm intent on keeping it.

Ok i read it all but why was that a attempt if i didnt throwed a barrel on him, i just pushed that in a horizontal way towards him and very carefully, clearly not trying to prop kill as how it actually works thats what i cant understand.

I don't want to make this a long-winded arguement, which you seem to love making things. 

It looked like you were attempting to propkill Mike and fucking it up. Mike felt the same, and reported you for it. I gave you the warn because of how it looked, to me. If some of the other staff opts otherwise, then that's fine, no skin off my back. That's all up to them. 

After simmering on this more (and thinking about it a bit), I've opted to accept the appeal and remove the warn. 

I'll be accepting this appeal. Although it could have been possible for Hauss to kill Mike with the way he was pushing him, it doesn't seem that Hauss had the intent of killing Mike.

Achievements