ElonMusk

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:6045482

Punished by:

SYSTEM

Reason for the punishment:

Punishment evasion

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I've been playing on the HNS server for over 100 hours and have a good reputation. One day, I decided to go on the anarchy server and started trolling a bit. Anarchy means no rules so I put that to the test and got muted/gagged quick. I then messaged the admins about it and then was banned for 8 hours. I disconnected and turned my computer off for the day. The next day, I try to connect to the HNS server which wasn't even the one I was banned on and it said I was banned permanently by SYSTEM for punishment evasion. I tried connecting to the anarchy server as well with the same result. Seems like there's been a misunderstanding here and I'm just trying to get unbanned to play on the HNS server again. Thanks and have a good day!

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for the late response. Anyways:

Before I begin, I would like to address this:

On 3/9/2022 at 11:41 AM, ElonMusk said:

Anarchy means no rules

While it is true that TTT Anarchy does have more lax rules compared to other TTT servers, this doesn't mean that there are no rules at all, and this is explicitly stated in the first few lines of the MOTD. Looking at your infraction history, it seems that you decided to be "funny" and spam the R word (which is against the communication rules, and is totally unrelated to your server ban): https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/?search=76561197972356693

For your main appeal, it seems that your alt was banned for evasion, thus causing you to be banned on your main: https://bans.gflclan.com/infractions/6212e4498c6e55e5d2253f17/?search= 76561198022902194

Normally, I would deny this, seeing as how you were banned for joining on an alt during a ban that was effective. However, the admin that issued this infraction has informed me that the time that was issued was incorrect and a lengthy amount of time has passed, so I will be lenient and lift your ban. However, this will be on the caveat that further punishment received on Anarchy will be harsher than usual.

Appeal accepted.

Achievements