tflikrMASO

Why do people care so much about profile pictures and banners.

I always see new topics and new posts about "Banner request, profile request, signature request". But why? does it even really matter. Are people gonna judge you just because you don't have cool profile? I get there are people that are willing to do this, but goddamn. Is a signature of some stupid crab with a beach background really needed for a forum that you are going to send 2, maybe 3 posts on a week? Ridiculous 

oh shit 

what an excellent point

let me just fire the gfx team and retire 

you’ve opened my eyes 

I am now depressed and boring 

Discord: Clavers#0001 | Steam: /id/ClaversGaming 

GFX Team Leader & GFX Designer       

sigscreencap.JPG.9ee97099f113f107ecad0c110745d8dc.JPG

On 3/9/2022 at 10:47 PM, tflikrMASO said:

But why? [...] Is a signature of some stupid crab with a beach background really needed

There's a lot of stuff that people do related to their online presence that is not necessary, for example, is it really necessary to have a profile picture on any gaming platform? Not really... as another example, is it really necessary to have cosemetics in games (especially if they're paid)? Not really. Some people just like to have aesthetics they find funny, pretty, unique, etc. where they can.

These things may not be necessary but for some people they're evidently nice to have. Why yuck someones yum?

Also, it seems like you're implying people are wasting their time with the requests... some requests, sure, they're just trolling or whatever. But generally graphics peeps do/ask for requests for learning/experience/entertainment purposes. It's not like they're held against their will or made to do requests they do not like.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: