TheOldenDays

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:67642444

Punished by:

Sunbeam

Reason for the punishment:

Targeting an admin

Why should your punishment be revoked?

I'm going to be honest, I have broken a lot of rules on the GFL Anarchy server. I have rdmed, propflew, prop killed, glitched, and have committed numerous other heinous crimes on this server. The one rule I have never broken though is targeting.

While playing on the server today I noticed someone healing at a health station so I decided for a quick laugh to try to goomba stomp this person. I successfully landed on top of the person and nearly killed them. This is attempted rdm and I would completely accept the warn for it, but the person who was attacked didn't feel the same way. This person said I was targeting them even though I had not attacked them in previous rounds, unless I was an evil role. This person, being the only admin on, decided that my one act of attempted rdm was targeting and banned me for one day.

In the server's MOTD the rule about targeting is such: "No targeting or harassment of another player or staff. Punishment: Warn, temp ban if consistent/severe". This definition says that if the targeting was consistent or severe a ban is warranted. I was not consistently or severely targeting this person and I had barely encountered them in rounds before the ban had occurred. The only thing I can think of that would convict me of targeting is that the day before the ban I was warned for killing the same person that banned me today. I was warned for killing a traitor when I was undead, I had watched this person kill multiple people in spectator mode but I did not mention that in the report.

In summary, I did not target anyone and I was banned by the person who accused me of targeting while no other admins were online which in my opinion is completely unfair and unjust.

Posted  Edited by SunBeam - Edit Reason: Wanted to add some

Sorry for responding very late but I would like to say on my behalf that this ban wasn’t just about the map that we were playing on it seems every time we are both on the sever I am either prop killed by you, suspected every round by you, followed by you, randomly damaged by you and so on.almost everyday I would be on you would be there harassing me or just being down right annoying. Sometimes I just leave the server because when you do this I lose all fun playing on the server so I just leave.Maybe i banned you in a fit of rage but I had reason to ban you. I will remove or ask ghost to remove it, but I want you to stop doing what I said above please. As I felt this was a necessary ban I could have gone over board a little 

also sometimes you kill me with a prop within the first seconds of the game as a T or neutral. It’s like you guess you’re going to get that role so you do it no matter what I have died split seconds Into the round because of this, but I can’t argue this really because you are a T, but also I have never seen or heard while you and You have been on the server while I was on too.

i just wish I could go a single map rotation with out you following me, and me looking at chat and you spam susing me For no reason at all

Edited by SunBeam
Wanted to add some

On 3/9/2022 at 11:47 PM, TheOldenDays said:

In summary, I did not target anyone and I was banned by the person who accused me of targeting while no other admins were online which in my opinion is completely unfair and unjust.

I see no problem with banning you while no other admin was on. The ban was completed justified for targeting as I explained above. It might have been unfair but you deserved it.