Stew123

JustLogan's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Stew

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:528090583

Admin that banned you: anti-cheat

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): ban

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for cheating on surf server. I did cheat on bhop before but recently I learned my lesson from being banned on other servers. I am willing to work out what could have caused me to get banned. Cause I dont cheat now and will never do it again.  Something that could have caused me to get a AC detection was having a controller plugged in. I recently broke my mic and had to use a ps5 controller to speak to people. That is the only thing I can think that would have caused it.

Posted  Edited by Dini

So unfortunately for you, the steamid that you have provided and is linked to your forum account was banned on a GFL server that no longer exists. This means that you ban evaded by playing on any account after that ban. You will have to wait for the Division Leader (@Infra) to give you a response as your original ban is from a server that has been discontinued.

Edited by Dini

Hello @Stew123,

Before we get into the suspicions of you cheating, lets just take a quick look at what Dini pointed out and piece some things together:

• The SteamID you mentioned in your appeal (STEAM_1:1:528090583) is an alt of yours, banned on our old 1v1 Arena server for bhop cheating - January 20th, 2020.
  • You then cheated on an alt account on sneaK's servers, April 7th 2021. (You also tried joining on your main, and consequently got banned for evading.)
  • You then cheated on GoFree's servers, April 13th 2021. (You also tried joining on your main, and consequently got banned for evading.)

Taking into account that you have been evading your original cheating ban on GFL this entire time, and clearly have a track record of cheating and evading (refer above) - I cannot in good faith offer you a chance at this time.

Denied.

Discord: Infra#0001 | Steam: /id/infra- | GitHub: /1zc

Executive Director & CS:GO Division Leader          

Server Manager of CS:GO KZ

image_10.png