tflikrMASO

tflikrMASO's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

CSGO ZE

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

maso#4722 | 479668676786782208

Why was action taken against you?: 

Tried to use " *notify @everyone" maunz command and it didn't work. I was banned, but don't think it was justified as it there was no @everyone ping after I sent my message. This happened several months ago, but it didn't matter that much as I had different accounts connected.

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I would like to be unbanned because 1 person pinged everyone, and not me. I simply tried to. While this is stupid for me to do, my attempt didn't ping everyone.

I see your appeal. I’m gonna try to get the right person to respond to the appeal.  Normally I am but for some servers like CSGO ZE they do things a little bit differently.  Will get back to you soon on that.

I’m also going to tag @Vauff because I believe that’ll be helpful or useful.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Direct bot logs from that day are long deleted, but I see no indication that your @everyone ping didn't work. Chat logs show you did it only 2 minutes after the exploit was first discovered, and before admins had a chance to mute or kick the bot. If you did not confirm the notification with Maunz, there would be no corresponding chat message with the @everyone ping still remaining, since the bot auto deletes confirmation messages after 2 minutes. Additionally, I did go through bot logs the day this happened and recorded everyone who both attempted the exploit, and were successful in abusing the exploit. You were in the latter category which is why you got banned.

Regardless, I would have no issue removing the ban at this point with time served (6 months), but you have actually been evading this ban the entire time on an alt account as Adultish Gambino#0827. Try to actually serve some time banned and we can revisit a ban appeal in a couple months.