unbalanced

unbalanced's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): unbalanced, choke me please, honk honk, kyyba

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90316693

Admin that banned you: None Listed

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perm ban

Why should you be unbanned?

2 years ago was a completely different time for just about everyone. im just goanna get to the point. toxicity was a form of escapism for me during the trying times of 2020. I'm not proud of what I was going around spewing out of my mouth back then. There really was no good reason for me saying those things as they never really helped me escape anything lol. I've replaced about like 40% of the cells in my body with new ones. im no where near the same person that I was back then. ive spent way more hours on surf and found that there really is no reason to fight or be toxic to people on the internet, simply because no one can truly win. I understand now that constant in fighting and screaming matches don't get you further in life and will actually set you further back. ive sat in the corner with my nose to the wall long enough and I think its about time we start over.

I'm sorry no matter how much time you have to look back on yourself I really don't see it being good enough with how much you have done. Besides the fact that you attempted to literally dox my staff team, you harassed players daily when you were unbanned. Also, you were almost always being racist or annoyingly mic spamming. There is another thing where you tried to ban evade on 2-3 different accounts after being banned. I'm going to go ahead and link the last response you got on your other appeal from FrenZy

Denying this. If you are improving yourself I hope that you continue that but from all the past stuff I have experienced from you I can easily say I 100% do not want a player like you on our servers.