Parker7116

Parker7116's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

GMOD Clone Wars

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Parker#7116

Why was action taken against you?: 

On discord I believe I got banned because 'I' sent a link for "Free Nitro". When I say 'I' I mean my account got hacked and that link was sent to every server I have and so I got banned from a lot of things.

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

I believe it should be reversed/reduced because I enabled 2FA and I don't give out my passwords so I can promise you that my account won't be hacked any longer. Also, I just didn't send the link, it was a completely unknown person.
However, I do apologize either way.

Hi.

I was the banning moderator for this. You are correct on why you were banned, your account spammed messages for a nitro scam. If you can please provide proof of 2FA being enabled, I will verify with @Shuruia and hopefully be able to accept this appeal.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Hey a quick note if you share a screenshot I think the same page shows phone number or at least last four digits…. you can crop that out or scribble on top of it 🙂 we don’t need phone numbers and I want to keep your information safe.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

@Parker7116 I saw you had opened another ban appeal. Please just respond here, so as not to clutter things.

As I have stated above, please provide a form of proof that you have enabled 2FA (any personal information can be blurred out), and I can lift the ban. 

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I hid it but people who can lift the ban can still see it.  Luckily it’s not a full number so maybe not too risky but I still try to mitigate risks.

Someone is pointing out you tried joining with an alt.  Did it ban you?  We better ask about your alts because what’ll happen if we lift your ban on the main but another account is banned… the bot is going to try to ban because it thinks you’re trying to evade.  We know you’re good so we’ll lift bans on alts too but let us know if any other accounts got banned so we can avoid running around.

What are the names of your alts that got banned?

Edited by Joshy

@Joshy  the name of the alt is HolyBwaguh#0967 but I didn't join to bypass the ban I just did it so I could have an account to know what's going on until I get this sorted out. Sorry if that caused another issue but I'm confused. So am I unbanned or should I still wait a couple days before I try anything.

Just give us a second to lift the ban on all of the accounts so that you don’t accidentally get banned by the bot.  One of us will post here to let you know that the bans have been lifted.