cancerous_cunt

cancerous_cunt's Surf Timer Mute/Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt

Steam Name(s): isaac

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98090116

Admin that banned you: Musical

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): permanent mute

Why should you be unbanned?

because this was over 2 years ago and i believe that i have matured since (and also because it's affecting my experience on other servers by being automatically perma-muted every time i enter a GFL server)

thanks 🙂

Edited by cancerous_cunt

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

Posted  Edited by cancerous_cunt
16 minutes ago, Dini said:

@Brotherwolf & maybe @Pyros (I believe you are DL of Gmod?)

hey wuffy @Brotherwolf :)) need your help buddy

Edited by cancerous_cunt

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

I lean towards unmute with a watchful eye due to the mute associated with steam ID being 2 years ago. I don't have a judgement regarding being "matured since" as I haven't seen you on gfl to see your conduct recently, and as a result it is simply a lean.

5 hours ago, FrankAL said:

I lean towards unmute with a watchful eye due to the mute associated with steam ID being 2 years ago. I don't have a judgement regarding being "matured since" as I haven't seen you on gfl to see your conduct recently, and as a result it is simply a lean.

yeah i've been on csgo surf since like january 2020 and i haven't gotten myself anything like a warn or a mute since, that's what i was referring to when saying i "matured"

also "watchful eye"? i'm not an ex convict frank lmao

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status

after discussing we decided to unmute you. since in been almost 2 years since you where muted. please follow the rules and have fun chatting with the players

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach