Vextrium

Vextrium's Writing Request

Topic:
Post Apocalyptic Survival Story

Request Information:

I want to write a story but I'd like a starting point. So things like locations, the backstory of what caused it, backstories of characters, names of characters, where to go with the story, ect.

What would you like us to do, exactly?

Honestly a bullet list of all things that you can think of, or a paragraph as an opening to the story, or just backstories of every different part of the story. IE location, characters, ect.

Anything else you would like us to know about your request?

Feel free to write about anything you'd like, just anything that leads up to a ruined world where people have to struggle to survive. 🙂

Vextrium ❤️

wah.png

Posted  Edited by Dragoon

I'll see what I can do about getting this request done. I'll post an update on this thread when I finish some of the details and see if you'd like to have anything fine-tuned. Thanks for coming here!

Edited by Dragoon

[Signature]

Achievements

5 minutes ago, Dragoon said:

I'll see what I can do about getting this request done. I'll post an update on this thread when I finish some of the details and see if you'd like to have anything fine-tuned. Thanks for coming here!

Thanks!

Vextrium ❤️

wah.png

• 1 month later...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YgQAHBBP_mQ5HwD2YqGMgxjtHUiB30-mLN9-1x8CQXQ/edit?usp=sharing

After a while, I've come up with my general idea for the story. It may not be your type of style right now, but I'm saving a lot of the more juicy details of it for later on. I'm doing more of a quick-style summary format because I don't think that it'd be good for me to keep going on in that way if I want to make finishing it take longer. This has been more than a start, though.

[Signature]

Achievements