PSYCHOWARRIOR34456

PSYCHOWARRIOR34456's Discord Appeal

Which Discords(s) are you appealing?: 

Discord mute

Discord username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

ShaayKo#9570

Why was action taken against you?: 

Stillborns and will smith

Why should the action be reversed or reduced?

argued with a user about how will smith is bad for slapping chris and called that same user a bitch for blocking me because of my opinion on will smith, and made jokes on stillborn babies(i regret sorry)
dear regards
-psycho

Hi. I've attached some images pulled directly from #ttt-rotation-general that appear to have led to this mute. A few things I want to kind of point out:

1) I don't understand any reason to ever make a joke about a stillborn baby. You need to understand that that's a loss of life, and is arguably the worst moment of that mother's life. Pregnancies ending with stillborn often lead to extreme depressive episodes, and sometimes even suicide. Literally no reason to ever joke about it.

2) You made a few obviously toxic comments towards Kitten in retaliation of them blocking you. 

3) The comments about the Will Smith situation are really unnecessary. In one comment, you said Jada Smith deserved to be disabled because she cheated on Will. Literally no one deserves a disability. It's not their fault, they didn't ask for it. To argue your claim in chat, cancer is not the only reason you should refrain from making jokes, regardless of how you cope with your own issues.

Although I have made my own comments towards the reason for this mute, I will be speaking with the other moderators about this in terms of outcome for the appeal. Please allow for proper time for discussions to take place, and please feel free to leave any other information below should you feel the need to comment further.

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 11.12.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 11.12.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 11.11.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 11.11.34 AM.png

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)

Posted  Edited by PSYCHOWARRIOR34456 - Edit Reason: your mom

1) You are correct, i was absolutely in the wrong to make a joke about stillborn babies and will try to not make jokes on sensitive topics again.

2) I called out kitten because she was acting condescending and said she blocked me,this behavior was rude to me which is why i started to insult her, i just dont understand why people think blocking others over a simple argument is ok, and if she did wanted to block me, why did she tell the whole chat that she was going to block me?

3) My comments in the will smith and jada's controversy are my opinion, hair disability is no big deal for rich people, I have a full family of disabilities( Skin,Heart,etc) But we dont hide behind our disabilities and get offended if anybody makes jokes on them.

Also when did  i state that i wanted jada to be disabled? I never said that, i only said she deserved it as some sort of karma for adultery, you can speak 1000words on this but it still wont justify the physical assault on chris rock

Edited by PSYCHOWARRIOR34456
your mom

This looks like purposeful instigating. I couldn't imagine any positive conversation coming out of it- just a lot of really bad discussions and frustration.  I don't expect gaming communities to have saint-like conversations, but lets not try to rile people up?  It looks like the past warnings have not been working and so I think the 3d mute is a good call.  Luckily it's very temporary and will give you a chance to align with the rules.  If you want to make very controversial and cringe comments like that then I suggest you keep it private between you and your trusted friends.

We'll give other GMOD discord moderators a say on this matter although it doesn't look promising and the mute should be expiring somewhat soon.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Apologies in the delay in getting back to you. After conversing with the team, we have decided to deny this appeal. Your mute will remain at the original 3 day duration. There is a rough estimate of 36 hours remaining on your mute. I would advise you review our discord rules in the meantime.

Have a good day.

GFX1.thumb.png.c5c5371c03240785be325143d4584c4a.png

(Signature credit to @Clavers)