AlphaOwl

The Single-handed Downfall of Rotation

There comes a time when a man must find a rite to passage in life and follow his instincts before bowing down to distilled judgement. Civilizations come and fall, humans grow and die, and the world spins around. Yet we are still here, just not. Such an instance has passed upon my mind and the reflections of one man has come to devise my plot for growth and moving on. And thus my inner reflections bring me to announce my dearest departure from Games For Life TF2 Rotation HR Trial Senior Mod on Garry’s Mod. 

It has been a pleasure for all my fellow banana bros and I want to thank all my supporters throughout the 1 years I've been here. I tell you, we should've won the community racist election the 3 times I ran! It's a shame that I was disqualified for “ratio”, “low effort”, and “inciting toxic behavior and drama amongst community members and heavy use of discriminatory slurs” respectively. It's rigged, and damn GFL won't show everyone the truth because it's a company that profits off the backs of oppressed people!

After relinquishing this burden from me, I have decided to give into my inner passions. I was heir to a water bottling company (it rhymes with nessly) and an aspiring YouTuber (24/100 subs and counting!), but it was something that I was heavily prepared to pursue. That is, before another thought came upon me: I want to become a manga artist. I love to draw, and I love anime women, so what else better than to make money from that? So I threw away my YouTube license and sponsorship, as well as RDMed the rest of my family and I'm being sought after for murder in 53 states. But it's worth following a dream you have now more than ever following it to begin with, and definitely not when you're unhip to do it as a mid-life crisis!

So with that, I want to thank everyone for joining me on this journey, because right now I'm having a DMCA affair with a British guy on the internet over some manga artwork we both claim we made but also have never actually made ourselves to be honest. Given how many lawyers will be involved, my constant search, and the mass amount of money I will be losing in the process because I'm clearly going to lose the trial, I have decided to sell my GFL account, which is currently valued at $10 tops. I'll see you all on the flip side when you see my artwork in the discount aisle of your local manga shop, and the Wikipedia page about my family’s murder and not about me because I never gained any traction outside of the event!

Sayonara sons of guns,

-Muhammad Chen (AlphaOwl)

Secrets of Eternity was released in January 2015. This set introduced the Infernoids, a series of monsters that can Special Summon themselves to the field by banishing other Infernoids from either the hand or graveyard. Notable cards in set include Farfa, Malebranche of the Burning Abyss, Qliphort Monolith, Uni-Zombie, Nephe Shaddoll Fusion, and a card that would bolster Satellarknight to combat the Burning Abyss Shaddoll meta, Stellarknight Constellar Diamond. In this series, both Nyhmnim and myself will be opening 24 booster packs or 1 box of a core Yu-Gi-Oh! booster set. We will build a deck and play a best 2 out of 3, and the winner will receive a small prize to upgrade their deck. HOWEVER! Each episode, we will open another box of the next set that was released moving in chronological order, constantly upgrading our decks before dueling each other at the end of each episode. This is the Yu-Gi-Oh! Progression Series.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements