Stormxv

Troll admins

This is what ppl pay VIP and stuff for... to come on and have admins to troll for hours. slapping people around, forcing every to play maps that have neve been tested. Throwing a bright face on your screen calling you "gay". glad this forum and owners approve of it! how lovely, time to ask for a refund.

Actual Post-of-the-Year btw

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

This is what ppl pay VIP and stuff for... to come on and have admins to troll for hours. slapping people around, forcing every to play maps that have neve been tested. Throwing a bright face on your screen calling you "gay". glad this forum and owners approve of it! how lovely, time to ask for a refund.

Yo admins. You guys think people like it? People don't fucking like you guys, nobody likes you admins. An entire fucking industry has spawned hating on you guys. Y'all are exactly like nascar drivers that crashes every weekend and thinks that people come out because of his driving skill. No... people aren't upvoting this because you guys good at being retards, people aren't upvoting you guys because y'all charismatic, people are upvoting y'all because it is a new and fascinating thing for them to see a fucking grown adults going on 500 pounds, failure to launch man-baby, making shitty meme posts and deflecting it as if it were someone else's fault. I don't know anyone else like that. You guys are unique in y'all loser-dom, there is no one else that has achieved this level of failure to launch, but who could fucking launch when they weigh that much anyway. So keep my name out of y'all mouth you fat piece of shit. I don't know if y'all are morons because of a genetic deficiency or if it's some sort of like emotional retardation, like maybe if admins were adopted y'all wouldn't have turned out like this. It's hard to say, but what is true is admins live in a god-damn trailer with y'all mommies talking about how I'm not charismatic. Shitpost some more assholes. Show me more. Y'all say people don't know how wonderful you guys are...? That's right, cause you guys are not wonderful. You guys are just man-babies who cry on on the internet and that's why people upvote y'all admins.

ZE Enjoyer

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

• 2 weeks later...

second i would like to say the zombie server is a fun server and i cant think of any other things to waste my time

that being said

sneaky weasel need his admin taking away no body want to be around him sorry to say this but it is

it is not good for the environment and not good for the community and he is a cock roach and no one want to be around him

if any one else want sneaky weasel to lose his admin speak your peace and if we dont fix this this problem and suffering will continue

month after month and year after year and month after month

and later

• 2 weeks later...