Neon Cat

Mini Suggestions

Posted  Edited by Neon Cat - Edit Reason: stuff got added since I suggested this

Introduction: Basically just gonna write a bunch of small suggestions, might edit this later to add more 🙂

Suggestions:

• Skeledoot respawning on map spawnpoints, or getting climb ability (to prevent being stuck in killzones)
  • Make laserpointer, witching hour, and soap cost at least 1 credit for skeledoot
  • Add moonballs to skeledoot shop for 1 credit
  • Add these maps back: clue, waterworld, skyscraper, teenroom
  • Kobold slowly heals while standing still
  • Damage reduction for kobold is the same as all the neutral roles (amne, unknown, etc.)
  • Nerf winchester headshot multiplier, it 2 shots doom slayers
  • Gag all command for admins, temporary mutes all chat for everyone except admins to calm down chaos
  • Higher/double jump for kobold, and make it rarer to balance it
  • Improve sk knife nade, make it just a simple incend or flashbang or something.
  • FLATGRASS FRIDAYS!!! Every friday we play on flatgrass once and do funny rounds 🙂
  • Unknown should still revive even if their killer dies
  • Randy, infected, skeledoot, and restless should be more common
  • All hidden-tier roles should be quite a bit more common, not like actually common but just a bit less rare
  • Lazarus fists should punch thrice as fast, but only do 5 damage
  • Give certain evil roles a normal radar instead of a body radar, as it is more useful usually
  • Add buffed versions of uber newton/poltergeist into sk shop, and return slightly buffed OG versions into t shop
  • Change undecided option percentages to have less innos and neutrals, and more evils and traitors
  • Make RSB a ranged weapon, but to balance it, put the RSB defuser into detective shop
  • Make trigger finger chip also a ranged weapon, and make it reusable after your target dies
  • Present of fate should have a 33% chance of setting you to 1 health, otherwise you get healed
  • Add back stalker, but give it a defective shop instead of traitor
  • Also add back marker, like legit its just fun. Make it rare, and we will worry about balancing later ;-)
  • Hidden, disguiser, and vents should remove all your cosmetics automatically
  • Punisher should be reworked to be a bit more random, and basically be a much better randomgun
  • Make holy deagle not kill any roles, as it is never really used and it is just annoying for prime infected/sidekicks

Conclusion: So yeah, I am not expecting all of these to be added, but I would like them to at least be considered. I might add more in the future, but for now this is all I got. Thanks for reading!

EDITS:

- hey cool, fuck auto emojis

Edited by Neon Cat
stuff got added since I suggested this

NeonCat(2).gif.2714539153eb7163f372ea5b400ea8bb.gif

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2022 at 11:12 AM, Neon Cat said:

Skeledoot respawning on map spawnpoints, or getting climb ability (to prevent being stuck in killzones)

Skeledoot already has climb equipment. Respawning on map spawnpoints will be fixed whenever the server updates to the latest version of TTT2.

Make laserpointer, witching hour, and soap cost at least 1 credit for skeledoot

Should be done already.

Add moonballs to skeledoot shop for 1 credit

Moonball has big potential for abuse, which means it will likely not be added back any time soon.

Add these maps back: clue, waterworld, skyscraper, teenroom

Main issue with these maps is that they tend to lag out the server.

Kobold slowly heals while standing still

I would be fine with adding this in exchange for Kobold having lower health, but I dunno how I would code in the check for standing still.

Damage reduction for kobold is the same as all the neutral roles (amne, unknown, etc.)

Already has been implemented.

Nerf winchester headshot multiplier, it 2 shots doom slayers

I may consider lowering the headshot multiplier to 2.5x.

Gag all command for admins, temporary mutes all chat for everyone except admins to calm down chaos

May consider adding this.

Higher/double jump for kobold, and make it rarer to balance it

Kobold already has good mobility, and I don't feel like giving it more would solve any of its issues.

Improve sk knife nade, make it just a simple incend or flashbang or something.

SK Knife's grenade has been replaced with a flashbang.

FLATGRASS FRIDAYS!!! Every friday we play on flatgrass once and do funny rounds

Cool idea, but this would likely be something that would be handled by the EC team instead if you were to make it something that happens frequently.

Unknown should still revive even if their killer dies

This is a limitation of both the Unknown role and how TTT2 handles respawning.

Randy, infected, skeledoot, and restless should be more common

I think all of these are fine where they're at as they tend to change the round structure greatly.

All hidden-tier roles should be quite a bit more common, not like actually common but just a bit less rare

Main issue with making rare roles more common is that they tend to throw off gameplay, even more than the semi-rare roles.

Lazarus fists should punch thrice as fast, but only do 5 damage

Lazarus fists are fine where they're at.

Give certain evil roles a normal radar instead of a body radar, as it is more useful usually

May consider doing this, even though it could be a detriment overall.

Add buffed versions of uber newton/poltergeist into sk shop, and return slightly buffed OG versions into t shop

Uber Newton has been moved to SK shop already, and I don't think a better poltergeist would be necessary.

Change undecided option percentages to have less innos and neutrals, and more evils and traitors

Undecided was already modified to favor neutrals and evils.

Make RSB a ranged weapon, but to balance it, put the RSB defuser into detective shop

Having RSB as a ranged item would be too op as you get killed by a person you may not even see, and there is no clear indicator that someone has a RSB on them until they stop beeping. Having a defuser specifically for it would suck as it would be seldom used, and the RSB user can detonate it almost instantly anyways once it is done charging.

Make trigger finger chip also a ranged weapon, and make it reusable after your target dies

Trigger Finger is fine being a risky option (even if it does suck), and it would not be able to be reusable without some major coding changes.

Present of fate should have a 33% chance of setting you to 1 health, otherwise you get healed

May consider doing this to make it less harsh to use.

Add back stalker, but give it a defective shop instead of traitor

I don't feel like this would fit the Stalker.

Also add back marker, like legit its just fun. Make it rare, and we will worry about balancing later ;-)

Marker tended to be one of the most hated roles on the server, as people would complain about whenever it spawned in or when it won, even more than the Kobold. 

Hidden, disguiser, and vents should remove all your cosmetics automatically

Disguiser should already remove your cosmetics. Hidden may be possible, but vents wouldn't be easy to set up.

Punisher should be reworked to be a bit more random, and basically be a much better randomgun

I think Punisher is fine where it's at. Randomgun is already pretty strong, and I don't think a better version of it would be necessary.

Make holy deagle not kill any roles, as it is never really used and it is just annoying for prime infected/sidekicks

I'm fine with keeping the Priest able to kill Infected-style roles. May consider removing it for Sidekick though.

Achievements